Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

421 - 430 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Basia, I gained a ton of weight when I was on fertility meds. I'm not a beer person but a nice fruity cocktail sounds amazing right about now lol

9 years ago

Callmequirky, that long after it looks like evap. Blue dye tests are notorious for that. Test again!!

9 years ago

Thanks Jig. :) I didn't dtd much this month, so I'm not really thinking anything of it anyway, but still wanted to test.

9 years ago

Welcome back, quirky!! I see a line too, but to be on the safe side I would try testing again tomorrow.

TT: You are right! But we all know the uPs & DoWnS we get right here at the end of the TWW. My problem is not knowing if I will even get an AF since I just miscarried last month. I figure that if I am not pg that I should since my levels went back down, but I have read that some women don't get AF for a couple of months after a MC.

Well, just had the blood tinged CM only the one time. I have literally peed 2-3 times an hour every hour today. That is different for me since I have only had a bottle and a half of water all day long.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin, maybe it is a late implantation. You are well within the window for it still right?

9 years ago

question for you ladies: how long does it take for the trigger shot (HCG shot) to be out of the system?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

I think it depends on the dosage of it right? I think the last one I did was 8-10 days and I tested it out until the line was totally gone

9 years ago

jjgibson - thanks... I will know the dosage I am getting tomorrow

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Well, it could be late implantation, but I think there is a greater chance that I am off a day or two on my O day. So, by the end of this week for sure I should know the verdict. I am totally thinking it was implantation bleeding since it was only the one time, it was just different than last time. Last time I had the biggest glob of khaki colored CM with a tiny amount of blood in it and then the next day after POAS I wiped and had just bright red blood one time and got a BFP. I wish I could just let it go and stop over analyzing every stinking thing.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin if only we could just get out of our heads so much right?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo