Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

391 - 400 of 853 Replies | Last Page

12dpo

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Basia30 & marcie_pants &Amh2014~ Still too early for us! Stay positive ladies...i know it can be hard.

LizzyJ89-Yes! I'm super cranky and cried for no reason on saturday. I hope it's because I'm pregnant and not just crazy lol FX for you!

User Image

9 years ago

I would really appreciate some advice of you wonderful Ladies... I am 10 DPO and just experienced a little blood mixed with CM when I wiped (implantation I hope) as it is possible from the calculator on here but I have been having mild cramps on and off now since 3DPO. Is this Normal??
I am a bit anxious as I had an early loss before and I had constant cramps and a lot more blood don't want the same thing to happen again
thank you in advance.
Ps If I don't reply straight away its because I am at work lol

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Jumping in late here: I'm also about 10 to 11 dpo and getting pretty impatient. AF is due Monday (she'll be there in the morning if she decides to come). It seems like so many of you/us are right around the same time... should we schedule a collective test for Friday or Saturday? ;))

9 years ago

P.S. Gemmalou it could be good--how long are your cycles?

9 years ago

Maman my cycles re usually 26/27 days so should be due on Saturday so I was going to test on Friday

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

I couldn't help it...I tested early. Damn $ tree stock I have... I can see a VERY faint line within ten minutes, still wet, but I have a bad history of seeing evaps on that so I'm just going to keep checking every day. If it gets darker, than I'm golden.

I'm 8 or 9 dpo, but I O very early in my cycle, almost right after AF ends. Always have, and I confirmed it this cycle with OPKs and temping. So I have another 8 days till AF is due.

Also, I have like, no symptoms. I had more symptoms last couple of months - sore boobs, nausea, etc. This month? Nothing. Feel great. A little pressure and bloating downstairs, but nothing to write home about. It almost is making me optimistic because it's different!! I have horrible PMS normally, so maybe a lack of PMS is a sign! Or maybe it's just the progesterone working. Oh well.

Lolo - I even teared up reading about the mouse. That's awful and I would have bawled my eyes out. And I hate mice too.

Good luck ladies, we're all testing early so hope is still there.

for everyone!!

9 years ago

Basia30 - We're doing Gonal-F with Ovidrel.

lolo - Sounds like you had quite the Saturday! I hope that your back feels better soon and that you get your BFP. If not, maybe your insurance company will cover the IUI. I didn't think mine would cover my HSG, but ended up with a happy surprise. It's the same with the fertility meds...so it is possible.

User Image

9 years ago

13DPO I tested with another $ store test and got another very faint line. So then, I tested with a Clearblue and got the clearest BFN.. WTH? I am starting to get discouraged, but I keep reminding myself:
1. I could very possibly be off on my DPO.
2. It could be too soon after my MC to conceive.
3. It could be possible that I didn't ovulate at all even though I had the symptoms.

There are some things that are giving me a little hope. DH and I BDd last night and I spotted very lightly afterward just once when I wiped. I am cramping slightly here and there today. I am also still pretty wet feeling down there. Boobs are still sore, but only when poking or squeezing at them. I am bloated again too, to the point that I can't button my pants.

This is all driving me insane!! I'm still in, I feel out, I'm still in, I feel out.. UGH!!

Sorry for all the other BFNs ladies. Hopefully, it is just still too early for us.

LOLO: Glad that you got to BD. I know what you mean about BDing with kids in the house. It seems like my daughter just knows when we are wanting to. Hope your back feels better soon!

snow: Hope you get to BD today!

Lizzy: If I wasn't cranky before, I am now. I hate stupid BFNs..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Good morning everyone!

Welcome - Babynumber 3 for me and maman!!

and for Christine, Mom2bx3, Snow, Spartie, and Lolo

Sorry for the BFNs Marcie, Basia, Mrshas, Amh. Stay positive!!

Bumpin - I started having cramps off and on starting on Friday. Its only a few times a day and for very short time periods but its definitely different.

Lizzy - I was cranky Wed- Fri last week. I was getting frustrated and angry at my DH over silly things.

Calvin - for you. It sounds like a good sign that your symptoms are different this cycle.

AFM, kind of want to break down and test since I have been waiting since Sept 4th (first possible date I O'd). But I don't have any tests on hand to try to sneak at this point. Still having trouble sleeping, getting bouts of nausea, boobs are sensitive and nipples are itchy, can smell things really well and a lot of things are almost to gagging levels, tired all the time, feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat most of the time. And my stomach has been really weird this week.Can't wait for positive news this weekend!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo