Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Bb2plus- Omgosh !!!! That's sooo exciting ! Definitely test again on the morning !fx !!

Afm- add light headedness and dizziness to the symptoms otherwise not much else going on .

User Image

9 years ago

Fingers crossed you get another bfp tomorrow, how's everyone else feeling I'm Tring not to symptom spot but it's too hard cramps moods sore boobs headaches bloating feeling rubbish but realistically these can mean anything arrrrrgggggg, anyone else cracking up lol xx

9 years ago

I just woke up from a two hour nap ., very unusual for me . Ohh fingers crossed !!!

User Image

9 years ago

CD 25, 10/11 DPO tested this morning with FMU. Cervix very soft and milky white CM. my last two cycles were 25 & 24 days And AF is a now show (as of yet). I will test again in the morning if she stays away FINGERS. CROSSED!! Good Luck Ladies!!

9 years ago

9 dpo (i think) could me more.... Still constipated :((((( and now AF Type of cramps.... Wwas going to test, but something told me not too, feel like AF. Is around the corner... Sore boobs(just likr before af)
Pretty sure i am out!

Hows everyone else doing!? Any BFP???

9 years ago • Post starter

Got another bfp just now. A little darker sooner.

Yay yay ill take that. Blood test tomorrow to confirm.

Will keep following you girls. Good luck.
B

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Bb2plus-congrats!!!!! Sticky vibes to you !!!

Ralucu- do you usually get AF cramps this soon ?? Reason I ask is when I had my son I had AF cramps at 10 dpo .

Afm- I had CRAZY dreams last night and felt pressure in my uterus . I caved and tested this morning but ... :( however .., I'm
Only 7-8 dpo . I know it's too early . My bfp with my son was faint at 12dpo. I still have a while and not giving up hope yet . I usually don't test do early but I woke up this morning with such a strong "intuition" of being pregnant . I'll try agin this weekend . Fx ladies !

User Image

9 years ago

I usually get cramps 2 days before period, but some cycles i got pain a week before :(((( so i am 89% i am out this month

Congrats!!!! To bb2pls :). Happy to hear about your bfp!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

9dpo.. Still mild headache, some nausea, bloated, gassy (tmi) mild cramping since ovulation.. Random sharp pains in nips.. Achy boobs.. So exhausted all day.. I'm out once I hit the pillow..bbt dipped yesterday and is back up today.. Crossing fingers these are good signs. So hard to hold out and test I hate the two week wait!! Good luck to everyone!

9 years ago

@ bb2pls Congrats on your !!!! @ happy Good luck!!!! @ Ralu it's not over until AF comes to town! Don't give up hope !! In fact when I was preg with my son I kept feeling like my period was coming on, annnddd it didn't. Period like cramps & all. AFM. I expected my period to start yesterday, it's still not here but tested again this am this time with a FRER and got a negative.... Wish I hadn't told my honey I was testing, he's feeling defeated now (he doesn't know I tested for two days already with cheapies!). I'll take the other FRER on Friday if I still haven't came on. Feeling bummed out now

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo