Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Ty :) I guess I should introduce myself ;)
I was a member here in 2011 when I was ttc my first child . My son who I had in 2012. He is 2 in August .

We are now open minded to not try but not prevent eirher . I'm still trying in my mind though . Haha . And actually how we became open minded is this cycle we had been doing natural family planning and the pull out method well , three days ago the hubby did not have the self control that he usually does and basically at that point decided we are ok with trying for another since I knew I would be ovulating the next day. even though I had kind of wanted to wait one more year but now that the possibility is there ... Here I am . Baby fever crazy ! ;)

AF due July 17th . Feels like foreverrrr

User Image

9 years ago

Oh I'll also add that before my son my AF was super irregular and so it made conceiving hard . Now postpartum my cycles are very regular and I even get ewcm ! Which I never did before my son . So hopefully I'm more fertile than a few years ago?! One can hope ! Lol I conceived. My son BDing once that entire week ! Using soy isoflavones and progesterone cream got my bfp first cycle of using the soy and progesterone .

User Image

9 years ago

I know but they were so cheap was hard not to buy them, not sure how reliable they will be but if I ever get a bfp on them will let you all know lol, and I will be testing like mad with 50 of them it would be rude not to haha xx

Welcome everyone xxx

9 years ago

Knicole : tell us more about your symptoms before your BFP with your first baby, did you feel anything at all?

4thestar : you must test like crazyyy hahaha with 50 tests!!!! Must come back and tell us the results!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I've never tried the wando sticks but I haven't heard bad things either. I'm tempted to buy some cause it is cheaper then the regular HPT.

@Tigger9999 I agree, if I have HPT in the house I'm going to use it, even when I know it's too early lol

@knicole it's good to try to have your babies close together. I wish I would have done that. My daughter is 6 going on 7 and she complains that she is alone.

9 years ago

Hi ladies :). When is your AF due? And when are you guys planning to test?

Hi my AF is due on July 8th...I'm trying to hold out testing for a few days.... It's just so hard to wait !!! When is your AF due??? & what DPO are you planning on testing??

9 years ago

My AF is due on the 14th july.... Long time ... Not planning on testing unill missed period, if i can hold it that long lolzzzz. Its extremly hard

Hey ladies sorry if it takes me a while to reply . We are an army family stationed in Germany ! Which btw it's 11am here on 4th of July so happy 4th all!!!

I had mild symptoms with my first pregnancy starting at about 7 dpo. After implantation I think . I was crazy tired . Like the kind of tired where it feels like you took a Benadryl or something similar . I also had super bizarre dreams and on 10 dpo I had AF like cramping . I thought for sure I was getting AF early but a few days passed and she never came so 12 dpo I tested and got my faint bfp. Confirmed with blood test the next day at 13. Dpo. Then aftery missed period the barrage of symptoms flooded in . Lol

My AF this cycle not due till July 16th :/ only 2dpo today and I HATE that the progesterone surge you get after ovulation mimics pregnancy symptoms :/ I have the worst most sore boobs today :/ and zero appetite . Of course on the 4th of July when it's BBQ paradise with food galore ! Go figure !

I want to TRY to not test unless my AF doesn't come UNLESS I get obvious symptoms OR I feel that cramping and or spotting 7-10 dpo then I will test earlier. :)

User Image

9 years ago

I am 4 dpo today.... And I have no symptoms at all, I usually get sore boobs after ovulation, and still nothing. Do you think that means I might not have ovulated? This month I decided to let go and not test, or use opk or nothing..... So now I don't know if I ovulated or not, apart from some cramping that I had 4 days ago, and some spotting about 6 days ago....

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo