Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I've been having really crazy dreams that go on and on. Last night in part of my dream I went to my OB and she told me to take a test in two days!! Weird right?!? I must be really focused on TTC if I'm dreaming like that!! Lol.

9 years ago

4thstar-I too feel kind of pessimistic about this cycle but trying not to . Cervical position can be felt by finger . Though if it's really high you may not feel anything . The opening of the cervix changes through your cycle . If you have never felt it before the easiest way to find it is probably just after your AF has ended . It should be low enough for you to find easily . It should feel rather hard just like the tip of your nose . Feel for it everyday and you will start to notice it start to soften and raise . When you ovulate it will be hard to reach very high and feel soft like lips . This accompanied by ewcm or wet mucus is great fertile signs . And means bd like crazy haha ;)

Queen- funny you mention that ALL last night and this morning I've been having crazy dreams and LOTS of them . When I conceived my son that was my very first symptom actually and the dreams just got weirder and weirder and more frequent through the entire pregnancy ! Lol

Afm - so now I'm REALLY confused . I'm cd 17 / 3 dpo and had a ton of ewcm globbing out when I wiped after I went to the bathroom ?! I don't even know but we bd'd cd 13 when I should have o'd on cd14 and bd'd yesterday since I had ovary pain again and then ewcm today . Idk . Fx. Otherwise no symptoms not surprising though at only 3dpo.

User Image

9 years ago

@4thstar- I was wondering the same thing.

knicole - thanks for answering and providing all the great info

I had no idea as I am going the AI route, but it good to know

9 years ago

How are you ladies doing with your TWW?? I know I said I wasn't going to pay attention to symptoms this month BUT my boobs are getting sore (could be PMS) and my sense of smell is heightened. I have a good feeling about this but I'm trying not to get my hopes up

9 years ago

I'm nearly 4 dpo on and zero symptoms so far except lots of bizarre and vivid dreams. And this tww is killing meeeee only 4 dpo really ?!?!!! I'm really not trying to not symptom track but it's hard not to . I'm just afraid of getting phantom symptoms . :/

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all I too have sore boobs and the occasional stomach pain no idea what it means and trying to not read to much into it, 8 days left before testing no way will I last that long, anyone else too impatient to wait, sounds strange but I'd rather see a bfn than convince myself that I might be keeps things real till either af starts or bfp happens xx

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Almost 6 dpo and no symptoms, some sensitivity in my boobs, but not bad. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Been following your chat. Im a bit ahead at 10dpo. Pretty sure im rite on the dates as had a USS at CD13 and had a nice ripe folicle about to pop.
Have had a bit of soreness in boobs since 8dpo but not sure if i should be excited or its just pms. Tired but could be 'life with a 2yo'.
Trying to wait to crack open the test at 14 dpo if AF doesnt show up before then... or sooner if i cave in.
B

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Re chat above re friends getting prego...i hear you.
I am blessed to have DS 2y, but have had 2 MCs in the last 9 months. Seeing others my DD passed was gut wrenching, mosty a friend who came to announce her news on my original DD, owch.
However i am stoked for all those miracles who make it to a healthy born baby. Stoked for all those BFP's. Its jsut tough on the inside.
The worst line is'a

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hi. Just logged in after a while. it`s my first cycle trying since miscarriage last year. I am on a cycle day 13 and pretty sure about to ovulate. I am well stocked up with pregnancy tests, want to try which one works for me best . Last time clearblue digital and very cheap with sensitivity 10miu/ml worked best. I was very disappointed with first response.
Good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo