Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Welcome tigger! Of course you can join in :).
Venus : i am unsing First response... But have to wait untill i can test... Today i am 3dpo, assuming i ovulated when i thought so.

9 years ago • Post starter

Id love to join too!! I'm 6DPO, I'm very hopeful this cycle (even tho I've suffered recent loses). Just have a good feeling and hoping I'm not setting myself up for failure :/ Just wanna see that Are you ladies with me??!!! GO US!!!

9 years ago

I find first response not as sensitive as others, I will stick with clear blue digital, there more expensive but saves the oh is there a line oh its faint you get a straight answer with them which I like xx

9 years ago

Welcome QueenOfTheCastle :)

4thstar: i have never use clear blue digital before.... Maybe because i have never had a faint line in HPT, i would be soooo happy to get a positive on a digital

I also uses first response. I hear a lot of people say the pink dye is the best. I used clear blue digital last month and only 2 out of 3 worked and they are really expensive and I get disappointed seeing "not pregnant". I even tried the Dollar Tree brand, I can't say if it works or not because I haven't got my positive yet but for a dollar it doesn't hurt to try. Has anyone use Wando sticks?

9 years ago

I am 1 dpo today ... 2 weeks feels like foreverrrrr away .....

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome knicole27 :)

Venus: i have never tried Wando? How are they? Any good?

Ive got a bag of real cheapy strip tests too so will see if they work as well, 50 of them for a few quid so im not optimistic lol xx

9 years ago

You have 50??? Lol thats a lot... You can test 50 times lol. Share some with me... I have none at the moment. If i buy then i am tempted ! So i said NO lol. Lets see how long thats going to last :))))

50 test, Oh my word, if I had 50, I would be a testing maniac!!!!!!
I am so trying to wait the entire 2 weeks, I find that if I have the test anywhere in the vicinity, I will surely use them.

So any good tips on how not to go Bat Crazy during the two week torture, I mean two week wait

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo