Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Ladies.
Let us know your results.

User Image

9 years ago

So my app on my phone and everything says I'm 5 dpo but lately I've been having a 27 or 28 day cycle kind of flip flopping so I could be 6dpo I suppose .

I noticed I have an abundance of creamy cervical mucus this afternoon which for me is odd because I'm usually really dry after O and before AF but ..we will see. It's probably just in my head . :/

User Image

9 years ago

I get to start testing in 2 days! I'm 7dpo right now, I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Hope this is our month.. I'm getting old lol.. I know it probably isn't going to happen because it's only our 2nd month trying after my TR surgery.. but a girl can hope right? I've had way more symptoms this month than last month. Or I'm just crazy and imagine them..praying for a

9 years ago

Tested this morning with SMU, possibly too early as I'm 9/10 DPO. Will test again Wednesday if the wicked Bitch of the West doesn't show up. My cycles have been a little off since my last MC. Good luck to you ladies!!! How is everyone doing on the TWW?? Anyone have new or unusual symptoms????

9 years ago

Best of luck Queen!

9 years ago

8 dpo here! I Made it so far :)) i dont feel anything, and scary i dont feel pregnant :(( I dont even have tender boobs ( i alwys get them after ovulation)

Good luck Queen!! Hang in there

9 years ago • Post starter

Ralucutzarussu don't worry about not having any symptoms. I had in September and I didn't feel anything. Even my boobs which are always sore before AF felt normal. I was sure I wasn't pregnant as my DH was away for 2 weeks and we BD on CD10 when I usually O on CD 15/17. I tested just because the exp date on the test was that month. I started having symptoms a week after expected AF. Cheer up and don't put too much attention to symptoms as a lot of women do not have them until later on in pregnancy.

Happyttc#3 and Queen good luck with testing. Let us know results.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies :)
Hope everyone is doing good :)
I am not doing so good, extremely constipated since last night :((((( not sure what I ate, but never had this before:(((( hurts like hell, sorry for tmi .
8 dpo, slightly tender boobs, and constipated... Other than that, doing ok , just scree to go to the bathroom lol. Hope it gets better soon

9 years ago • Post starter

Raluc- those are promising symptoms 8 dpo! Fx!

Afm- today I'm 6-7 dpo and having the most promising symptom yet . Major fatigue . I do get fatigue like this just before AF but it's usually like the day before not the week before . I feel groggy and spacey and dizzy. . I slept a good 8 hrs but I'm exhausted . Time will tell what it means I suppose .

User Image

9 years ago

I think i got a BFP!! 12 dpo and tested on a pregnosis test. It was a line by 20 minutes when I managed to get back to see it... it got darker with more time. The box said dont read results after 10 min so that what makes me second guess. Will do one again tomorrow to check. Cant get the webite to play ball to load the image up yet.

Have had mildly sore boobs, constipation (unaccounted for) and some little cramps here and there. Sily as it could all be pms.

Hows everyone else holding out?

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo