Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hahahaha so after that long winded response . I feel "in" again based on symptoms . Ugh after dinner tonight I got sooo tired . Just exhausted even though I took a nap . After about 10 mins of that I started getting nauseous . The queasiness lasted about 30 mins. Only a hour away here from 9 dpo .

Queen- are you testing Friday did you say !? GL! Fx!

Ralu- did AF show up ?!

How is everyone feeling ???

User Image

9 years ago

Knicole, yes I'm going to test tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived. I'm thinking I'm out this month tho :/. We shall see. Good luck to everyone!!!! I think I'll have a glass of wine tonight!!! Hahaha. TWW stresses me out!!! Ahhhh

9 years ago

No Af yet! But i feel her around the corner, any minute now.... Painful cramps :((((( will not test as dont need to, and dont want to waste a good test lol, expensive!!!!! Hows everyone else? Any more babies on the way???

9 years ago • Post starter

Stay positive everyone till she shows her ugly red head!! I'm 10dpo and still hoping!!

9 years ago

9dpo today ! Had a dream this morning I got a bfp ! I will test tomorrow or Sunday . Depending how I feel . GL ladies !

User Image

9 years ago

11 dpo. BFN :(((. Couldnt wait anymore :((((( still cramping, no AF yet.... But now i am sure AF. Is about to come :(((((((

Ralu- :( on to the next cycle . ?!

I hate my mind and body right now . I get glimmers of hope here and there but then 90% of the rest if the time I feel 100% not pregnant. So idk . I'm honestly ready for this tww to be over ! I'll test on 10 or 11 dpo .

User Image

9 years ago

Yes!!! I am ready for this week to be over!!! I want AF TO JUST COME AND GET IT OVER WITH!!!! My boobs are extremely over then normal pain i usually have, :(((( hurts soooo bad :(((. Can not wait for af to be over

Good luck nicole :). Hope you get bfp!!!!!!

Ral: that's how I'm feeling now. AF should come tomorrow or Sunday. I just want her to show up already so I can plan out the next cycle. I know I'm suppose to stay positive but it's easier this way. That way I won't be too disappointed.

9 years ago

I'm getting right there with you ladies I'm 11dpo and I tested this morning bfn :( .. Tww is so defeating

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo