Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Yes ladies :( i feel you!! I am officially tired :( and lost my hopes :(. if Af nit here tomorrow i am late... And still bfn :(((( oh i hate this...

9 years ago • Post starter

And AF Came today.... Thinking I'll take a month off of tracking. Good Luck to you all!!!!!!

9 years ago

Queen!! So sorry to hear that :(((( i am sure i am just behind you,Hope to hear from you soon, an you can still chat to us :) lost of love xoxo

Ralu.
Im in nz also.. small world on this WWW.
I have found pregnosis from countdown cheap and reliable.... some are faint lines but it has been early testing. ... and two lines are two lines.

Good luck. Fingers crossed.
B

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Bb2pls. What city are you from!? And hows the pregnancy going?

I feel like this is just not our month . Despite having some fantastic symptoms at 7dpo for possible implantation . I tested today 10 dpo ... I have zero symptoms of pregnancy or pms really . But I totally feel
Out . The bfn could t be any starker white . It's so depressing .

I see I'm in good company ? Hopefully the next cycle and April are better on us ?!

User Image

9 years ago

13dpo still bfn.. Guess I'm out

9 years ago

Hey ladies how is everyone doing I'm 12dpo and a bfn for me , just gonna wait on the witch showing her ugly face, so definatly think I'm out, but guess there always hope, good luck ladies xx

9 years ago

CD 1.. So sad..

9 years ago

Ladies!

CD1 for me too :(. Oh well i knew this cycle was not my bfp :(. I have horrible pain and very dizzy :((((((( and i just feel so sick :((((

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo