Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I completely understand, my friend is pregnant again too & I couldn't be happier for them but I does make me feel like I'll never get pg :(

9 years ago

Sorry for the late response, AF is due July 17, plan on testing July 18, if I can hold out that long.

I have a question for everyone, I apologize if this has come up many times before, just want to get others opinion on the topic. What do you feel about exercise during the tww. There is so much conflicting information out there.

I made the decision not to cease my daily exercises. exercising relaxes me (and keeps me from looking like a football Sunday blimp)

What are your thoughts??

9 years ago

I would definitely keep up the exercise. And think if it takes a while to conceive you don't want a two week on two week off exercise regime

9 years ago

Deff exercise ! No reason to stop, just dont over do it. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

There is nothing wrong with exercising especially if that's what you normally do.

9 years ago

Thanks all, that is what the rational side of me thought, yet the irrational, neurotic side always rears it's crazy head.

I hope everyone had a Happy 4th!!!

9 years ago

Exercise is definitely better than being sedatary when it comes to ttc !

Girls I'm so confused about my cycle now . I think that if I'm out this cycle I'm going to go back to tracking bbt again. It was really the most accurate for me with my son .

So ... CD 13 we bd'd . That was my peak day as I had a ton of ewcm , high sex drive and I was high soft and open . CD 13 into 14 I stated getting some right sided ovary pain . But the ewcm while it went from a lot to a little still remained through yesterday . However CD 14 I had started getting sore nipples in the evening through today honestly though not as bad as CD 14. Which in that case I usually know O has passed due high amounts of progesterone causing my breast soreness. But then last night CD 16 I had the right sided ovary pain again ! And was high , medium soft though , and open or at least it felt open but kinda dry :/ but we bd'd anyways for good measure . Felt this morning still super high and feels open . I'm so confused . I'm pretty sure though I O'd on cd 13-14 . Maybe that right sided ovary pain days later is a cyst ???

User Image

9 years ago

@nicole. My cervix is usually high and open for 4-5 days.... And I thought I ovulated on CD 12 because I had some spotting, but then CD 14 I had bad right ovary pain.... And lots of watery type of cm.... And cervix still high and very soft. And only today CD 18 my cervix is high and closed. And I usually get sore boobs after ovulation, this time nothing..... Have no idea what that means :(. Maybe I did not ovulate. Today I am 5dpo, no symptoms not pain, no sensitivity ..... Weirded cycle

9 years ago • Post starter

How's everyone feeling I don't have very good vibes but here's hoping, another week and hopefully some of us might start to get some good news xx

9 years ago

Been reading all your posts about cervix being high, low , open or closed etc how do you go about tracking this, what is it your feeling for etc anyone willing to share ghetto ins and outs lol xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo