Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 127 of 127 Replies

Ladies I thought I was out but I got my bfp on 13dpo!!! I'm beyond shocked as it was NOT this easy with my son ! And I thought I was out because I barely had symptoms !

On 11 dpo I caved and tested .. Bfn . Then I went about my business attending to my son and what not decided to check the test again an hour later and there was the faintest of lines ! It got my hopes up ! So I put up the photo on here where it was pretty clear everyone voted "negative" but my friends said they saw a line ! I was so anxious to poas the next morning . But the next morning arrived and I felt crampy . I went to the bathroom and upon wiping there was brown cervical mucus but not spotting in my underwear it only showed up when I wiped. But I was crampy so I thought damn forget testing my AF is showing up today or tomorrow for sure . I only had the light brown when I wiped twice that morning then it disappeared but I still felt crampy. However I checked my cm it was creamy and white . But just figured I would start tomorrow .

13dpo I woke up to feeling zero cramping at all which is weird because I should still be crampy if I'm going to start AF soon. I also decided to temp that morning and to my surprise my temp had rose .4 degrees from the day before from 98 to 98.4 so I thought "hmmm that's really weird ! If I was getting AF wouldn't my temp drop?!" So I took my last test in my stash lol. Within two minutes a faint line showed up !! I was in shock ! I took two more tests another cheapie test and a frer the line showed up immediately ! I'm still in shock I had promising implantation symptoms but that was it !! Well besides dreaming three times about a bfp !!!

I've got my fx for you ladies next cycle ! I will share my extra baby dust with you all :)

User Image

9 years ago

Yayy nicole :) well done!! Keep updating hows yout little fellow going!!! And all the best for the next 9 months!!!! Xoxox

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrat KNicole I'm sure your excited, that's really great news!!

I hope everyone else is staying positive and looking forward to trying again. As for me I'm CD 6 and I'm just using ovulation calulator app on my phone, not trying to stress out about it, just trying to have fun with it :)

9 years ago

Knicole thats awesome congrats.
All you other ladies keep your hopes up. Fx for the coming months.

I have had 3 good HCG rises and waiting for my early heart beat scan next week a 6.6 weeks..
Happy but nervous. One minute positive the next suspicious and pesimitic that another miscarriage will happen.... bring on 12 week zone.

B

url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Third month trying I am 1DPO .. not going to do my temperature, not going to symptom check.. Going to just let nature go.. hopefully the lack of stress will be grand in my favor! Going on vacation to decompress. wishing all baby dust and sticky beans

9 years ago

i'm at 13dpo.. we BD last night and had bright red blood really only on my DH. Nothing after I showered and nothing next morning.. still nothing today.. No AF symptoms.. But she's due tomorrow.. so not sure what all this means. Anyone else have this happened.. never bleed during sex even right before AF..

9 years ago

Ladies!!!!! I just got my BFP!!!! 16 dpo!!! Hope it sticks

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo