Community post

Question

Pelvic pain when moving!!! Help 11 dpo anyone else?..

Sharp pain in my pelvic area... When waking or moving.... Started today .... 11 dpo. Anyone else!? Please help

Poll:
AF (1 votes)
Possible pregnant (1 votes)

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi I am also 11dpo. I don't know if I am pregnant or not I have 2 kids already.. so I should know when I am pregnant but usually when I am pregnant I know because I am sick ( to the point where I dehydrate myself .. yea its that bad.. but that usually don't take place till about 5 weeks.. both kids were a suprise ( that i am thankful for) i guess i never really paid attention to the early signs. lately I am extremely exhausted! Today and yesterday my CF increased alot.. My boobs have been tender these last few days.. I also have this cold (out the blue, I don't even know if the cold has anything to do with it) anyways I have been having these CRAZYYYY dreams lately ... I never dream.. I am not a big dreamer at all .. I even had a dream the other day that I was actual sitting on the toliet to use the rest room and I darn near went on myself in my sleep:/... I have been having headaches, insomnia, and this quick feeling of sickness through out the day but then it goes away ..

9 years ago

... to continue i took 3 pregnancy test so far i took 2 yesterday at 10dpo they both resulted in a very very faint positive.. but the one i took this morning was negative... so idkk... maybe im testing to early.. ... The app on my phone tells me that my AF suppose to come on tomorrow.. keep me updated with your journey .. i wish u the best of luck> :)

9 years ago

I am pregnant!,,,,,, yayyyyy got my bfp 16 Doo

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo