Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 127 Replies | Last Page

I'm also 2dpo have done everything I can to maximise conception so a long 12 days till testing doubt I will wait that long though xx

9 years ago

Hi, i know 2ww can be the longest time ever. I said to myself that i am not going to test untill missed AF! Hope i can make it lol... This month havent used opk or anything else, so i am guessing about dpo...

Is this your first baby?

9 years ago • Post starter

Ive been using opk so im fairly sure of dates I would also like to wait the 2 weeks but no I will be far to impatient, I also got a bfp after 6 days with my first so its too tempting xx

9 years ago

The 2 week wait can be torture, I keep using different ovulation calculators on different websites. I believe I'm 3dpo, I also taking a guess. I usually have cramps around ovulation but this cycle I had cramps for 2 days. I'm going to try my best not to test. Good luck everyone :)

9 years ago

What were your symtomps before?

Welcome Venus :). Lets hope it goes quik and good results :)

I was really sick and dizzy very early with my first so I knew straight away and a week before my af was due I got my bfp, totally different with the boys though no symptoms at all, I've been crampy all day which I don't usually get and kind of wondered what it was was like bad period pains xx

9 years ago

I guess you cant really know untill you test and get BFP.... Cery hard not to test early, but i will do my best to hold on lol so far should have any symptoms... Wayyyy to early

Thanks Ralucutzarusuu

What brand on HPT is everyone using?

9 years ago

Hi ladies, may I join in?
I had a second IUI this morning, so the dreaded tww is on!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo