Community post

Discussion

1DPO. WHOS WITH ME?

thought we can go through the 2WW Together since it's long and we all hope for the BFP! :)

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Hi

I'm still waiting for FF to confirm ovulation but I think I'm 2dpo today. Would love to have someone to chat with! Fingers crossed that this will be the month!

9 years ago

Its good to have someone to share stuff with, cuz this 2ww is so hard. Been ttc for 6 months now, this is my 6th month, used opk first time this month, found out i was ovulating just days after my period!!!! Which i never tought before. Lukly i felt like i had to BD just after period and then BOOM, positive opk.... So i am hoping this will be finaly my first BFP.

Is this your first baby?

9 years ago • Post starter

I agree with having someone else to talk to through the dreaded tww! It's so hard and feels so lonely sometimes! This month marks my 8th trying and I'm starting to get discouraged. I never thought it would be so hard to get pregnant! Yes, this will be my first. My husband has two daughters from a previous marriage, so I have two steps but I really want one of my own.
Crazy that you just found out that you ovulate early but thankfully you did! I know several ppl that ovulate early and they're already moms, so it's definitely not a bad thing. Plus that probably means you have a shorter cycle which is even better when you're ttc'ing lol!
Best of luck to us this month! So how many dpo are you? When do you think you'll test this month?

9 years ago

I have a 27 day cycle with 5 days bleeding.... So i think its normal, thats why i was so surprised to find out i obulated early after my period ended. I think i am 2 dpo today... I still have a long way before i can test.... How about you? Did you use opk this month?

Yeah yours sound perfectly normal. My cycles kinda vary..like anywhere between 28-32 days. My period usually only lasts 4 days. I did use opk's this month, but I'm not sure they really work for me. So this month I got a positive on CD 11. CD's 12-13 were negative then yesterday another positive on CD 14! Pissed me off lol. Same thing has happened to me in the past, so I'm not sure if it's normal for me to have two surges or what. I also take my bb temps for this reason. I think I'm 3 dpo today but fertility friend still hasn't confirmed O so I'm still not sure. Fingers crossed that my temps rise bc right now I'm a little confused.

9 years ago

Hi,
I am pretty much on the same TWW.
3dpo...if I had the day right.
OPK dont work for me either?? I feel that the day it said I was supposed to have ovulated didn't match up with my CM. it was so frustrating.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Welcome holly :)

I tried charting my temperature.... But not sure it works for me, or maybe i am not good at it lol. I think with opk's. Once you found a first surge, then shouldnt test anymore, thats what my GP said to me, of course i didnt listen to her, i tested , started on CD9 got negative, then CD 10 and 11 positive. ( i have pics if you wanna look) and then after CD 12 surge went away, no line at all after CD 13. So i guess i did ovulate. Or i hope i did ovulate, but for me it was very strange to be fertile just 3 dasy after period!!! So i think i am 3 dpo today.

HI!
I did look at your OPK pictures. and the looked like mine. I tested positive CD16(first day I used them) then nothing nothing nothing and I wasted alot of tests and money.
my positive looked like yours though. Only have of the line turned bright like test line. So heres to hoping hey?!:)
I have read of girls ovulating right after period. How long are your cycles usually.
Mine are long. Sometimes I think to long.
Good luck!! Heres to hoping this is our month:)

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

My cycles are 27 days long, with 4-5 days bleeding, period finished 27th maY CD4 and i got my positive on CD 10,CD11 supposely i ovulated 12,36 hours after positive, which would have been CD12 or CD 13. I am CD 15 today, 2 weeks away from my period, cervix is low and firm ( usually means AF ON its way. ) :(( and i have been having some discomfort in my abomen area, like AF SYMPTOMS . but its still 2 weeks till my period unless someting changed and i am getting Af now... Just 8 days after my last period :((. Conceving is so hard, never tought if would be this complicated :((

Dont give up yet. Its not over until flow shows up.
Are you constipated(I know personal question) because a couple days ago on my night shift I was having really bad cramping felt just like menstral cramps and I was just constipated.
I read to that feeling your cervix is really not a good way to tell where you are in your cycle. I have tried to and honestly feels different all the time.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo