Community post

Discussion

1DPO. WHOS WITH ME?

View Full Post

thought we can go through the 2WW Together since it's long and we all hope for the BFP! :)

16 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

ITs so confusing your read so many different things/signs of pregnancy and for every woman I think its different. I keep obsessing about it to.
Then my lovely sister in law was bragging about how "you just have to sneeze on her and I get pregnant"
She doesn't know I am trying I haven't told anyone but this forum because I don't want people asking me anything.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Dont think i am constipated.... Our bodies are so hard to read sometimes!!! Unbilievable !!! I guess i have to just wait, relax... And who knows :)) baby dust!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I havent told anyone either.... All my friends have babies, and now that you said, my sister in law is pregant, she said to us "i wasnt even trying". Omg!!!! Felt jelous about it and i cried :((. Why is it so hard for me? I am doing everyting right :(

It is hard.
Everyone says to It will happen when its supposed to, easier said then done.
Good luck!
keep me posted!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Im out got my AF.
Hope your doing well.

9 years ago

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that! I still have 6 days to my period. Good luck next time :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo