Community post

Discussion

2DPO OR CLOSE. Anyone else?

View Full Post

I think I am 2 dpo.... Share your 2ww here

127 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Ralu, don't worry it's not over yet.
The first time my best friend got pregnant she didn't know she was until week 13 as she had period regularly on a dot. Be positive.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm feeling pretty confident in these uterus sensations I've had since last night ! It feels full , heavy and bloated for 24 hours now . Fx!

Raluc- I was going to say with my son I started getting AF like cramps at 10 dpo but she never came . Got my bfp at 12dpo with him. Keep up the hope

That's goes for all you ladies !!! Keep up the hope !!!

User Image

9 years ago

Queen - I too had planned to test on Friday , well my Saturday here in Germany ! Keep us posted ! I poas today too even though I know it's too early and of course

User Image

9 years ago

Let me add also ...I hate the tww! It messes with your mind sooo bad and days feel like weeks :(

User Image

9 years ago

@ knicole, thank you. You keep us posted too!! Cheers to testing on Friday!! I'm nervous & excited. But I hate setting myself up for disappointment :/. Good Luck Ladies!!!!!!!

9 years ago

My dear ladies :). What would I do without you? You are keeping my hopes up!!! God bless you :)

No AF yet, 10 dpo(I think) , still cramping, only difference sharp pain left side, constant pain... And my lower back is killing me.... I might test tonight , see how I feel by then, it's 1pm here in New Zealand:). I am work in my lunch lol
Didn't tell my hubby anything, told him I am out, don't want to put his hopes up.

What test should I use for a better result? Have no clue. ( that's in case my AF DOESNT SHOW HER FACE BY TONIGHT )

Xoxox ladies

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ralu,
For me the best were those really cheap dip stick you can buy on internet. You can get the very sensitive ones - 10mui/ml and digital clearblue. With the cheap ones you can buy a lot of them and just keep on testing to your hearts desire - you can do 3/4 tests at the same time just to be sure
I was very disappointed with first response. For a test that claims it is so quick it showed positive 3 days later than the others, even tescos own brand was faster.

User Image

9 years ago

Ralu- it's not over till AF shoes her face ! I still have hope for you ! I've always liked the cheapie tests with the pink dye.

Queen-Ty Hun I'm nervous too. I was shaking when poas yesterday ! Fx!

Afm- I'm feeling disappointed and defeated :( from 6-7 dpo I was having positive feelings in my uterus then I woke up this morning to nothing ... Nada no fullness no dull aching no bloating . I feel 100% out and not preggo and it sucks because I was 100% sure yesterday that I had felt that exact heaviness around implantation with my son . So the fact I woke up today feeling non bloated and awesome is really defeating . I know it's still early at 8-9 dpo but I honestly do feel out :( and it's disappointing . Such a mind game the tww is and I hate it :/

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole, hun dont worry... Like you said, its not over until the witch shows her face!!! I am going to test tomorrow morning if my af its not here by then. I had dull achy pain all day in my left side.... And very sore boobs. But i get sore boobs before period all the time. I am going to bathroom everytime i feel like i l feel somthing leacking lol ... And still no blood. Tomorrow another day... Will see

9 years ago • Post starter

Ok so I want to give you ladies some hope ! I was talking to an ob nurse and one of my friends today and my friend had her daughter in February . She had no pregnancy symptoms besides her missed AF . She had no clue she was pregnant without that. Then my ob nurse friend had said most symptoms women get before 9dpo are symptoms of progesterone surges after ovulation . These are pms symptoms that begin at 1dpo . Most think pms starts a few days before when it's actually two weeks before . Progesterone in the two week wait include, sore boobs, gas, bloating , nausea, fatigue , constipation to name a few . This is why symptom tracking can give us false hope or like in my case with no symptoms , lead to frustration because we have no "symptoms" now depending how sensitive you are to hcg it will begin entering your blood stream 2-3 days AFTER implantation another 2-3 days in your urine so up to 6 days after implantation . Some can feel the affects of small amounts of hcg as early as 8dpo but not likely until closer to day of missed AF .

Also on the topic of implantation . Most women feel nothing and get bfps some do but most won't feel anything during implantation .

This made me realize I need to stop obsessing on symptom tracking unless it's 8dpo and beyond .

Keep up the hope ladies !

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo