Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 186 Replies | Last Page

well ladies even though I promised myself I wouldn't test again until friday ,but I went to bed at 8 pm last nite woke up in the middle of night thaought If didn't eat I was going to die. so I decided to do the test . the dollar store test and stupidly dumped my pee, and it came up with a line very very very faint line. I made myself go just a teeny bit more so i could check on the first response , and again very very very faint BFP!!!!! Omg I'm so excited but I'm trying not to get too excited I will test again saturday to make sure there are definite lines. I posted it on 10 dpo pregnancy test images. Tell me if im getting my hopes up!!!!!!

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!! I see 2 beautiful lines!!!! Aahhhhhhh!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! It looks like you are totally preggo!!!! Thank you so much for posting the tests. I love to see them. I took a test too, but it was bfn. Of course, I'm only 7 dpo so its probably just way too early. However, my temp really spiked today, which makes me happy so I'll just keep waiting. Ugh! Keep us updated with any new tests you take and post them all!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thx becca. I totaly thought of you when i posted them. Thats y i put it under the the dollar store brand. Thx for checking them out.I originally going to wait until saturday to test again but I will probably do it tomorrow. My mom going to watch my son fri night Nd sleep over so she will b here saturday morning and i dont want her to know. I know it's early and I told her when it happened the last 2 times but this time I'm keeping a secret from everyone including her at least 9 weeks. Omg it is going to be hard to not talk about it , but i just want to make sure baby stays around this time!! Im excited that ur temp has spiked again! Remember i was bfn up to today at 10 dpo... Hang in girl... Its ur month!!!! If u r pg we would be due 3 days apart??

12 years ago

finding it very hard to wait until 10 dpo! AHH!

12 years ago

Congratulations hate the 2ww!!!!! Ive voted positive!!! Fab news!!! :)

<a href=

12 years ago

Congratualtions hatethe2ww!!! That is such good news! My will power has broken to wait until after AF, have picked up 2 first response tests today - I plan to use the first one on Monday (10/11 DPO), although I haven't had any proper symptoms so am not really overly optimistic. FC for everyone

User Image

12 years ago

Emmyflower and rebecca thx!!!! ill let u giys know tomorrow. I feel like i wont believe it untill digital say +. And today was the first time 10 dpo that 1st response said anything so be patient. I wasted a few of them

12 years ago

to hate the 2ww... today i have cramping/pressure on the lower right hand side of my belly does this mean anything i have never had af pains or cramps and i shouldnt b due for them to arrive just yet... these pains/pressure are driving me insane n hurt just a bit

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Tt3- thx. sounds like me. Had the horrible cramps right in my uterus, for 2 days and 4/5dpo Since then i have had twinges amd pain on one side on amd . So sounds promissing

12 years ago

Hi Ladies Any news, symptoms, craziness???

Rebecca - even a lack of symptoms is a symptom so don't give up. Look forward to your update after you test Monday. GL and FX

Laura, Emmyflower, Ashley - keep us updated if you have any new symptoms or if you test.

Clivencleo - hey all crazy ttc ladies are welcome here even if your in the wait to ovulate, which is just as awful as the 2ww.

ttc #3 - I think your belly pressure symptom sounds extremely promising. Good luck and keep us updated!

Mommap87 - Cramps and backache sound very promising. Sorry you have pcos, but hopefully this is your lucky month after ttc for almost 2 years. Fingers crossed.

motherbutler - sorry about your past m/c, but hopefully you will have your extra sticky bean soon and have a healthy pregnancy.

hate the 2ww - keep us updated and congrats!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo