Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 186 Replies | Last Page

to hate the 2ww... today i am feeling very dizzy, extra tired, sore lower back and a little bit nauseous... i think im about 5 or 6 dpo.... how are you ladies feeling?

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

HI Ladies
Just stopping in to give you a quick update. 10dpo today and bfn (stark white) Also my temp fell today quite a bit so either its implantation or I am out this month. I won't know until tomorrow and so I'll let you know tomorrow morning. It seems all my symptoms have disappeared as well so I may be out, but its still too early to know for sure.
Good luck Ladies and I hope you all have better news than I do.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca- im sorry to hear that. Stay po sitive girl!!!! Not over till AFshows!!!!! I was barly bfp at 10 dpo ... Hang in there let us know

12 years ago

Becca - sorry to hear that (and that you are disheartend) but you are not out yet at all, 10 days is still very early. temp dip also might just be a one off. I will be keeping my FC crossed that the stays away.

You have inspired me to start bbt charting - only been doing it for a few days (so not going to tell me much for this cycle) but just getting in the rythem, hope it will help me a bit next month to see whats going on!

I haven't really had any real symtoms, a little bit of backpain, headaches, twinges, but not a lot and can put everything I am experiencing down to other things. I have decided to test on Tuesday morning now, just before we go away - I will be 12/13 dpo by then...still hopeful...

I hope everyone else is bearing up with this horrible waiting

User Image

12 years ago

hatethe2ww!!! At least one of us got a BFP this month. My temp is all over this place. One days its up, the next it is down. I have no clue what's going on. I POAS this morning and got a BFN. I'm only 8 dpo, so I'm hoping that it is still too early. Not really experiencing any symptoms today.
I'm currently bidding on a Clearblue Fertility Monitor on Ebay right now. My cycles have been irregular since stopping BC, so I'm hoping a fertility monitor will help.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks laura.!!! U all need to stay positive. I swear after last month being negitive i was so depressed i waS think it woild take months. Everyone just try to hang in... And feeling down is a very real symptom.... Good luck

Lol im now scared of this lil bean not sticking..... Trying so hard not to think about m y mc... Always something to worry about.

12 years ago

Becca- I'm going thru the exact same thing right now and I'm only 7dpo...... I'm loosing faith in this month

12 years ago

today i feel ok apart from a little nausea. DF woke me up this morning before he left for work and said i looked terrible and asked me to take a test tomorrow morning lol i think he may be a little more excited about testing than me, ive also lost count how many dpo i am i think its about 7 or 8 today

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Good luck ttc#3 keep us posted.

12 years ago

Hey ladies hope all is well my hope is gone! My symptoms have subsided besides the fact that my boobies look a lil bigger to me today but i bet its all in my head also I developed a yeast infection earlier this week I treated it but its still here so 2mrw I'm gonna go visit a gyn bcuz I never get yeast infections and the 1 time I did it went away very easily I've been very down lately my dh is away on business I know I'm out this month and feel all "why me" about having this yeast infection u bet its bcuz AF is in 3 days I'm too depressed to even think about testing I'm not gonna test cuz i know AF is coming anywho I hate rambling on I wish all of u the best BFP wishes to all of u -smooches

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo