Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Hi Rebecca
I was kinda down this morning, but I feel better now. Seriously after starting to ttc and reading about all the different hormones shooting off all through a normal woman's cycle it is no wonder women are emotional and moody. If I had a shot of estrogen this morning that probably made me weepy. I don't know if its really possible to spot true preg symptoms until after implantation anyway. I had sore bbs like this last month after ovulation so I think it is just due to the Progesterone hormone. Don't get me wrong I still symptom spot, but I try to be sensible as well. Its just still too early!!!! I hate waiting!!!! So I wouldn't worry if you don't have symptoms, you are definitely not out yet. I'll post about my temp when I get it tomorrow and I'm hoping will be back up.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Just here to give a little update on my symptoms. I am 4dpo and i woke with a massive headache and have been getting sick all day. I dont know why but thats whats happening lol. So i will keep everyone updated on my symptoms as they come.Hope everyone is well.

12 years ago

They are both good signs Ashley (even if they are not nice!). FC and lots of !

User Image

12 years ago

Im 3/4dpo n have been feeling so hungry today! Cant feel full at all. Also had a wave of nausea this morning. However surely i cant have any symptoms yet. Its great to share on here as i havent told anyone we are trying as dont want to have people around me always asking.

<a href=

12 years ago

Yea i know that they are good signs. And there are a few other symptoms that i have been having that are a little odd but im trying so hard not to get my hopes up. I know i that i kept getting sick but i finally forced myself to eat something and then i started to feel better but i cant get the pain in my neck and head to go away. And i know that these arent just little symptoms that i think are there because these are the worse symptoms ive had since TTC so we shall see! Good luck to ther rest of you girls!

12 years ago

Yup, im going crazy also!! I am 7 dpo and even though it is super super early i caved in a took a test and i got a BFN no suprise huh. Im just so over this 2 ww. I had a Misscariage in march at 8 weeks, and due to my thyroid issues that started after my beautiful son was born in 2010. I have had to wait since march to ttc and this is month 2. Last month i swore up amd down that i was pg, had my dh convienced also, only to get BFN and then af. So here i go again trying to keep busy and not talk my self into this only to be sad again. I hate the 2ww!!!!!! And btw i had horible cramps friday and s aturday... Maybe implantation at 4-5 dpo?!?!

12 years ago

Hey ladies. Day 4/5dpo. Dizzy spells at work today. Headache n crampy similar to af but dull lol. Could be nothing. Everyone else?

<a href=

12 years ago

Oh no 'hate the 2ww' sorry to hear about your mc - that must have been so awful at 8 weeks I have also had a couple of months where I have convinced myself that I am PG only to see AF, it's pretty tough especially with all the emotions around AF anyway. Sounds good on the cramps - FC its due to implantation! I think I am 4dpo today (not charting bbt - only by OPKs so harder to tell) am am feeling emotionally fragile, also feel heavy across my lower abdo so think this is good too.

Emmyflower - I don't know if its too early or not either but was reading on a forum post peoples symptoms who had got BFP and quite a few had them this early (sickness and cramping mostly) so that's good! Its hard not telling anyone close to you you are ttc but also good to not get asked lots about it! It is so nice to talk to you all, this is the first time I have joined a forum!

Good luck everyone!! x

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
Emmyflower - Yeah! cramps and headache are super good signs. So is the dizzy spells just don't get too dizzy and pass out. I've heard of that happening to preggo women.

Hate the 2ww - testing on 7dpo, I don't blame you. It is soooooooooo hard to wait. I seriously considered testing today myself and I'm on 4dpo. I didn't, but I wanted too!!! Sorry about the Miscarriage and the thyroid issues. That's crappy. I'm glad you can ttc now. Hopefully those cramps Friday were a good sign!!! I've basically convinced myself I'm preggo this time and I know its stupid, but I just cant help it. This is my 3rd cycle ttc. Good luck!

Ashely - what's happening today? Any sickness or headaches again.

As for me, 4dpo and dying!!! I'm feeling positive though, because my temp went back up this morning so I don't feel as worried now. Baby dust to us all!!!

Hi Rebecca
You posted when I did. lol How are you? Emotional and lower abdomen pain sound like good symptoms to me!!!
I had some lower tummy pain yesterday and I was soooooo excited. It didn't exactly feel like cramps, but in one specific spot right in the middle of my lower tummy it hurt for like 15 minutes so I feel good about that.

Hope this is your month to get a Bfp!!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo