Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Im so sorry rebeccam.. hopefully she wont show her ugly face...

12 years ago

Hey ladies today AF is due and im usually a really bad cramping kinda person and today I have no symptoms of the witch at all I'm hoping shell get on her broom and fly away for the next 9months (wishful thinking hunh) but i just don't think that I got lucky this cycle last night I couldn't even fall asleep at all which never ever happens I forced myself to sleep... I just hope this is my month I'm crossing my fingers that we all get the BFP we want this month all of us have been such an excellent support group for one an other and it touches my heres to all of us the AF is a no show ------> =

12 years ago

good morning ladies...
I am 10 DPO...yesterday, like a nervous dummy, i tested, in the Afternoon and of course BFN...why i wasted a test..i knew...SO i am staying strong and waiting until sunday when AF is due..my symptoms have subsided alot..still have heartburn, and mild cramps..and sore BB..The cramps were horrible on sunday (7 days PO) and i was extremely fatigued..Im almost missing my "symptoms" really hoping for a BFP! my last vivid dream of the morning was testing and seeing 2 lines and crying and telling my husband! i hope my dreams come true! did anyone elses symptoms start to calm down POD 10?
Keep us posted on BFP!! baby dust to all!!

User Image

12 years ago

good morning ladies...
I am 10 DPO...yesterday, like a nervous dummy, i tested, in the Afternoon and of course BFN...why i wasted a test..i knew...SO i am staying strong and waiting until sunday when AF is due..my symptoms have subsided alot..still have heartburn, and mild cramps..and sore BB..The cramps were horrible on sunday (7 days PO) and i was extremely fatigued..Im almost missing my "symptoms" really hoping for a BFP! my last vivid dream of the morning was testing and seeing 2 lines and crying and telling my husband! i hope my dreams come true! did anyone elses symptoms start to calm down POD 10?
Keep us posted on BFP!! baby dust to all!!

User Image

12 years ago

Currently in the doc office waiting on my results
Fingas crossed! Hoping for a BFP

12 years ago

Got a BFN :'( ill be goin back nex Wednesday

12 years ago

Hi Ladies
13 dpo and another bfn. I just might be out this time around.

Sorry hate the 2ww. I totally would be your preggo buddy if I could. However, you will probably find one on the countdown my pregnancy website. Maybe in a month I will find you one there when I get my bfp.

ineedabfp - if af comes we are going to buddy up for next month, okay? Then we will get preggo with July babies!!!

Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Berrymommy.. im sorry, maybe its just too early??

Becca, im still thinking its your month....

Ineeda bfp... Sounds good just make it through today with no wicked witch.. i know im pregnant when im sooo damn tired but cant sleep. I normaly fall adleep quickly if im not pg.

As for me, im more anxious amd nervous now .i almost wish i didnt know. Im expecting that every time I go to the bathroom I will see blood. I have a horible cold my body aches and my throat is so sore. Oh ya and tired neaseaus headach.... Just want to go to bed and stay there utill i pass 7 weeks.

12 years ago

hoping no AF for us all... Hate the 2ww it sux that u have a cold and sending you lots of

as for me feeling tired and bbs are sore and the areola seem to be more red than pink and it is getting bigger...

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hi hatethe2ww- thanks for the encoraging words I needed that I don't know what to think AF still isint Here I don't even have a twinge that she's on her way and I so don't wanna get my hopes up all day I've been feeling faint like and dizzy and the middle of my back hurts I keep telling myself its all in my head tho don't wanna get my hopes up yanno good luck to u my love so happy about your BFP

Becca- how r u holding up I just want u to know you're in my thoughts I really think this might b your month

Madchen- I'm praying for u hun hoping this is your month... we totally can b buddies if AF shows your not out till she shows

TTC#3 -u are n my thoughts as well those boobie changes sound very promising

Berrymommy- I think u still have time left it was probally too early good luck to u its not over until the AF lady sings

As for me I'm just expecting the worst but praying for the best

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo