Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 186 Replies | Last Page

ineedabfp: you are in my thoughts aswell good luck, im about the same as you i think ive lost hope and trying to distract myself and ignoring all thoughts that go through my head...

i took a test this morning and got a BFN too early i guess

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

I understand TTC#3 We lose hope bcuz we don't wanna be faced with another cycle of trying we just want what we want bcuz the process is so frustrating cycle after cycle of being let down spending so much money and time only to get a BFN its frustrating but honestly hope is all we have its what keeps us trying and once we finally look n2 the faces of our wonderful angels all this trying will totally be worth it!

12 years ago

ineedabfp yea or even to see a BFP would be good then the scans... ive just bought a bbt thermometer and opk's so if i miss out this time ill start charting... but if i do make it this time ive just wasted money lol

12 years ago

ineedabfp yea or even to see a BFP would be good then the scans... ive just bought a bbt thermometer and opk's so if i miss out this time ill start charting... but if i do make it this time ive just wasted money lol

12 years ago

TTC#3 charting is an excellent way to ensure that things are going well so far I'm 1 day late with horrible backache my logic is that I may b running a little late even tho I never am late I have a 26 day cycle maybe im changing to a 28 day cycle the wait is killing me but the way i figure nothing is longer than the tww lol ill b testing Monday of AF doesn't show by then I'm hoping I caught a lil sticky bean

12 years ago

Ineedabpf.. any update?? I hope no af......

Becca.. how r u doing?? Still not testing?

12 years ago

AF still didn't come I think I should wait until Monday to test my back is killing me I've just been sleeping eating and praying AF stays gone

12 years ago

Ineedabpf... Girllllll u have some serious will power!!! I think u r totaly pg. Let us know if u decided to give in.....

12 years ago

I agree you have some serious will power. I still have my fingers crossed that all of you get your BFP's soon!!

As for me, still no AF. I still feel like she could come at any second. I'm still having frequent urination and increased hunger, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Plus, I don't want to go to the OB to have my period induced. I'm not even too sure what all that entails? Have any of you heard of that before?

User Image

12 years ago

Laur f. Hmm soubds to me like pg symptoms. I worked for ob/ gyn before my ds was born. Rarly woyld we induce af. It not worth it and messes the cycle up... Mother nature has reasons for everything. Not to say that ur doc dont no better, i personally would never induce af. Im pretty they use progesterone and pther hornones to do so.... But u wont b needing that right....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo