Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 186 Replies | Last Page

I need your ladies' opinion. Okay, was bummed last night that AF was on her way, so DH and I went out and had drinks to cheer ourselves up. (The first drinks I've had since ttc) Came back in the wee hours of the morning, I slept until around 7:00 when I got up and peed, and went back to bed. I woke up again around 11:00 (lazy, I know) and realized that I was 14 dpo and AF hadn't showed yet. I then decided to test a urine sample, got a BFN on the pregnancy test, but then decided "hey I have 50 ovulation tests, and my pee is already here, why not use one of these too?" Well, I think I got a positive on the ovulation test???? I've heard some people say that sometimes if your preggo that you can get a positive on an ovulation test. Is this right?? What do you all think? I'm going to post the test pictures on here, and I'll give you all the link when I am finished.

Please let me know what you think!!

User Image

12 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=6617

The image is a little blurry, but there was definately two very dark lines on the ovulation test.

User Image

12 years ago

After loosing all hope about this month, I woke up this morning with cramps on my right lower abdomen and lower back?! Af is due tomorrow and I'm currently 13DPO..... Anyone has been having the same thing happen to them?

12 years ago

Becca... Just wait if u see blood then u r out!!!!!!!!!!! I no u convinced ur self u r out but tey to hang in untill a bfp or af. So totally crossing my fingers!!!!!

Laura.. that is too funny, what a damn coinsidance. I have heard a + opk means a bean in the tummy.... Buy a first response, look if ur store has a two pack with one free.. keep us poasted l
Gl just looked at image.. i see a positive opk..... Hmmmmm

Berrymama. Im 5 weeks and still have that on and off

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - You are too funny. I can see blood and we are not talking spotting anymore. Its red and its flowing. TMI I know. I'm so sorry to let you down. Keep in touch and we can be preggo buddies when I get pregnant next cycle. I really appreciate you trying to keep me positive through all of this. I'm sure I'll get pregnant soon and I just need to be a little more patient. I'm wishing you a happy healthy 9 months and all the sticky vibes out there. Good luck to you!!!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Becca... Omg im sooo sorry sweetie. Next month for sure u wil b preggo..i know it!! I am sending u a message look out for it

Gl everyone else

12 years ago

Didn't get a chance to buy a First Response yesterday, so I tested with the same strips I used yesterday. Still a negative on the pregnancy test, and a positive on the ovulation test.

User Image

12 years ago

Laura.. thats so weord and still no af?

12 years ago

Hey ladies madchen I'm so sorry AF showed I thought for sure that ithis was your month maybe next month will b ...so i finally tested however I think I did it wrong i used 1 of those strips that say hcg on them I didn't know I was supposed to dip it n up 2 the line for 5 seconds n then lay it flat n wait for the results the dye n the test made it look all smudged and i only saw 1 line so I'm guessing it was a bfn but i can't b sure bcuz I only had 1 test so n a couple days I'm gonna go get a 1st response test as I am now 5 days late and n pain feels like AF pains but AF doesn't show with my 1st child I had a csection so I'm n lots of pain mostly around my scar it really feels weird I'm also having lots of backache I NEVER have been 5 days late so I'm pretty sure its more than likely that I am preggers my boobs however don't hurt but i read some women's boobs don't hurt till they r 6weeks so I'm just waiting to see what happens wish me luck guys Smooches

12 years ago

Ineedabfp....5 days late omgodddddddddddd thats exciting. First respobse should pick it up. I got the test and confirm it was fun. It has a normal test then if u get 2line confirm with digital.. fingers crossed girl...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo