Community post

Journal

I wanna scream

I'm in an angry, furious, screaming mad, wanna break stuff, mood right now. 14 dpo bfn and 2 days until af comes to laugh in my face as usual. Honestly I don't believe this nightmare is going to end. At the end of every failed cycle I ask myself, REALLY? Am I really going through this bull crap again? opks, timed bding, stressing about taking several different vitamins in the hopes that they magically make a difference, breathing down dh's neck about what he can and cannot eat, drink, ect. Am I going to suck it up and move on with cycle # 10? . . . . . . . . . . probably . . . . . . . . . . ugh.

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

2 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Oh my god, this soooo sounds like me!! Its great to know there is someone else out there the same as me... Every single word of it - the opks, timed bding, (I also used CBFM) the handful of vitamins I take (and make my husband take and go mad if he hasn't!) and the breathing down his neck about what he should and shouldnt be eating and drinking and screaming if he has more than two beers!!! Am there with you girl, you're not on your own! xxxx

12 years ago

Popstar - hey thanks for the comment. It is comforting to know that other people are dealing with all of this ttc crap too. Appreciate it. Good luck to you and I hope this rollercoaster ends with success for both of us soon.

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo