Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 186 Replies | Last Page

I also forgot to mention that i too hAve had a headach constantly it seems. My last pregnancy i had the same thing Nd that how i knew it worked. So as agervating as they can be it could be a good sign..... i went to bed at 8 past two nights and for some and for some reason today i cant stop eating...lol it probably due to stress though. I love the support here u girls are awesome this is the first time i haVe joined i didnt think people would respond. i havent told anyone about ttc bc i have learned it adds soo much preassure and saddness when u get bfn. I am trying to hold off to test again untill at least 10 dpo but dont know how i wil survive. I am a stay at home mom and its raining all week. Nothing like being stuck in the house while trying to pass time.

12 years ago

yey Becca - glad your temp is back up now! I was going to ask but didn't want to push you in case it hadn't. That 15 minute pain yesterday sounds really positive - hope that was a bean bean implanting itself!

I really hope this is the month we all get BFPs and think the symptoms are all sounds good - I am already convinced something is going on down there!!!! I feel like I am going insane now, I was walking home from work thinking of baby names and getting very carried away, I think this will be the hardest month yet if AF comes but FC she doesn't for all of us!

User Image

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - Yeah, I love talking to other women on this website in a similar situation. Other then this website I don't know any other women that I can relate to on the ttc front. Hey do you chart bbt, I just started this cycle and it has been interesting. So your a stay at home mommy with a baby. That sounds like Heaven!!! Hope you get your second little bundle soon!!!

Rebecca - This cycle has by far been the worse for me too, because I'm so convinced I'm preggo. The last 2 weren't this bad. I've got to find a way to distract myself, or else this week is never going to pass. lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Ya i dont know anyone ttc either. My 3 best friend all accedently got pg within 5 months and the last one just delivered friday! Yea my job is heaven for sure but sometimes can be so hard and stressfull i wish i went to work. but i am so thankful to be with my ds everyday. No i dont chart. I tried it for a day but i just dont have the time in the am to take temp, when my son says mama im off the greet hom for the day! Do u think its helpfull? If i dont get bfp this month i will make time next month if it u think its helpful.

12 years ago

Hey ladies well since my cramping last night it has died down some today. My lower stomach is very tender thou. And i havent seen any more spotting. Also today i am very hungry today. Ive been a little emotional. And tiiiiiiired lol. Thats pretty much my updates for today. HOpe everyone else is doing great!

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - Ahhhhh, everyone I know is like that too. Accident, Accident, Accident, why the heck can't I have one of those "Accidents." You don't have to chart your bbt to get pregnant. It just confirms ovulation and when your hormones are doing stuff. I find interesting and informative about what my body is doing, but I'm sure you don't need to do it if its inconvenient.

Ashely - you have some seriously promising symptoms, hope your preggo!!!!

Mädchen12- i did use opk though. And yes im wishing for one of those "accidents" also.

Ashley- how many dpo R are u? Im 7 and feel the same...

12 years ago

Glad I've found some 2ww buddies. I'm 2 dpo, and I think the only symptoms I'm having are obsessing about having symptoms. I am having some mild cramping today, and weird kind of pinching feeling in my lower abdomen. Besides that, I think the rest is in my head. This is my 3rd cycle ttc, and I hope it works out for us! I started BBT charting this cycle as well as using PreSeed and OPK. I have to say I prefer the BBT Charting. So far, my temp has gone up and stayed up. So fingers crossed! So glad I don't have to do the 2ww alone! I hope we all get BFP's this cycle!!!

User Image

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - yeah I used the opks as well. I used the cheap dollar tree ones this cycle and surprisingly they worked out well. I also got some of the dollar tree pregnancy tests, which I have ready to go for Friday morning (8 dpo). I know its early, but I'll be lucky to make it that long.

Laura - welcome to the craziness!!! I'm 4 dpo today and this week is dragging!!! Feeling cramping stuff is ALWAYS a good sign. I chart bbt too! You can check mine out if you want. Also, you should put yours on this website so that I can see it. I love looking at charts now that I'm charting. Hope you get lots of symptoms this week. Good luck!!!

Mädchen12- how funny i too used the dollar store opk and had good .luck. I also bought like 6 preg test so i could start early. I took one today with fmu at 7 dpo and nothing. Not even the faintest of faint line. I even read a lot of good reviews. I Just got home from store to get first response early result. Will try again tomorrow, hope ill get something??

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo