Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Tested with First Response this morning, and got a BFN. The don't believe the ovulation test was positive this morning. Could I be ovulating again? My temp is still high.

User Image

12 years ago

Laue that is soo weird. maybe talk ur ob gyn and get there opponion

12 years ago

Hate the 2ww I had the friggin worst day ever! u are so not gonna believe what happend to me! last night on the way home dh brought home a first response test and I got an instant BFP at about 3am I was so excited I could hardly sleep!!! My day went swell we went out for lunch to celebrate at my favorite restaurant I took a nap and woke up feeling really wet this afternoon I figured it was another pregnancy symptom until i got to the bathroom... and there was blood in my Indies I rushed to the er immediately only for the doc to tell me that it seems to have been a chemical pregnancy (why me!) I'm so mad and sad and just filled with so many emotions that I can't even explain I'm at complete loss of words I'm n sooooo much pain right now I've never had this bad cramping b4 I was prescribed tylenol with codine for the pain I keep hoping im dreaming but UN forchanately I'm not Idk what to do :( I keep crying but I know that isint gonna change a thing.... How do I handle this without going completely mad....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test6737

12 years ago

me too! been acting crazy monitoring every symptom. been TTC for 5 months now. baby dust to all of us!

User Image

12 years ago

Innedabpf... Im sos so sooooooo sooo sorry sweetie. How awefull. That must have felt so horible and the whole y me feeling comes over u and u just feel so helpless. I remembber when i had my mc i cramped for 2 weeks before i had blood, doc kept telling me that it lpok like it my b viable then two weeks of abslute hell thw bleedjng came on and got worse and worse. Felt like i wS in labor. Then the horible cryibg started. When i actually passed the baby and the sac i fell to the ground and could not stop saying " y me" y me??; i madw it too bed with dh help amd cried for a day. it is such a horable feelig and u probably will fel like that untill u are about 8 weeks and see the heartbeat at an ultra sound. Im not telling my self im preg untill i see a beautiful heartbeat. And As shitty as this is, there is some weird reason this happened.. just hold on and try to hang in, ur time will come!!!!!!! Big hugs to u!!!!

12 years ago

Thanxs a bunch hatethe2ww you've been such a help to me u r wonderful although it hurts like hell I just tell myself that everything happens for a reason I really don't know how I would have made it without u TTC ladies just knowing summ1 out there has gone through the same thing that u have makes things so much easier and I thank u and all others for your kind words and compassion!

12 years ago

Ineedabpf. U r welcome i sent u a message

12 years ago

ineedabfp, I'm so sorry, that is terrible. Life can be so confusing sometimes. I will be praying for you and I hope that this coming month will be your month. God bless and your in my prayers.

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks bradsummer it was such a bigg disappointment that I don't think I'm gonna try this month I dnt wanna be disappointed again

12 years ago

What was all of your outcomes? I wanna know! Lmao! I am stuck in TWW now and I am as of right now 2dpo and I do not wanna wait I wanna test now! I know I know way too early but I wish!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo