Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 186 Replies | Last Page

Dispite my extreamly sore bb and mild on off cramps, emotional, hungry, and tired i got another bFN... Starting to get really sad maybe af is on her way?? Shoiud b here monday but hope she satays away. I swear im not testing till friday.. i cant get another -

12 years ago

hate the 2ww - don't get discouraged. Monday is a ways away still. Friday is a good day to test. I think I'll probably start the testing binge tomorrow morning and every morning after until I get my bfp or af shows. Cant wait!!! Not really expecting anything tomorrow, but Friday I might see something. Who knows. I just want my Bfp and i want it now!!!!
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. Been feeling very down today. Still have mild cramps. Tired but think its just not the month. Gonna buy some more digital ovulation tests tomorrow for next month.

Everyones symptoms sound good. Fingers crossed for u girls!

<a href=

12 years ago

Emmeyflower- i couldnt have said it better. Same exact thoughts.

Beccca- gl tomorrow, the way it look u will get bfp before me!!!

Also i need advise i try to use fmu but i wake to go to the potty at like 1 and then 5.. its not really a good buildup....

12 years ago

Emmyflower - sorry you are feeling down today. You know thinking your out can be a symptom itself. You totally should go stock up for next month and with Murphy's law you will get your bfp and have wasted the money, right!?!

hate the 2ww - maybe your fmu is just not concentrated enough. You should be careful not to drink anything a few hours before going to bed and then you won't have to get up in the middle of the night, which would result in very concentrated urine.

As for me, high temps doesn't mean I'm preggo, it just means I'm not out. So who knows what this cycle is going to bring. I still feel very positive this month. Hope it doesn't blow up in my face.
Good luck Ladies
Becca

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies im new in here.. i think i may b 3 or 4 dpo i have been getting mild cpamps/pulling in my lower abdomen, been light headed and have had a few headaches are these good signs me n DH hav been trying for about 4 months hoping for a to all

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hi ttc#3- sounds pretty good!!! Hopefully the 4th time is the charm.!

12 years ago

Hello guys..i just droped by to say ..

My cycle is very far from yours..im waiting for tww (to ovulate)..im only cd5 today...

Topic just catched my attention 'coz im Crazy too..trapping all syptoms and being a poas addict..so obsessed about this ttc thing & ctp web..may because of never been pregnant.. ..

and

12 years ago

thanks hate the 2ww, i hope it is but we never know.. this time is so different to when i fell pg with my twin girls they were not planned at all.. i think if this 1 isnt a + then we might give up for a bit n just let nature do its job

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

Hey Ladies,
I know this was posted 4 days ago but im currently 3 DPO and figured i would join. I had mild cramps off and on since O and a backache as well. I know I ovulated on Monday because i had the most beautiful EWCM and even posted a pic to confirm it was EWCM on Cafemom.

I have Pcos so for me to ovulate its rare. I know i ovulated this time. The 17th (sat) was my birthday and if i got pregnant I would be due around my hubbys bday in June. Im really positive this is my month. Ive been trying for almost 2 years now and am ready to finally be prego.

Hubby and I did the dance on sat, sun, and Monday so i know im covered. When does everyone plan to test? Im testing Oct 3rd and not a day sooner because i know if i do it too soon ill be disappointed by that dreaded

Everyone and GL

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo