Community post

Discussion

2 dpo Completely Crazy!!!Anyone Else?

View Full Post

Anyone who is going completely crazy with the tww should join me and we can be crazy together. Maybe we could symptom spot as well. Anyone out there losing their minds this 2ww?

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

186 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 186 Replies | Last Page

hi ladies,

today my bbs r still hurting and they must be getting bigger because the stretch marks on them from my dds are now purple instead of a silver colour.

good luck and hoping no AF shows

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

12 years ago

HEY LADIES WELL AS FOR TODAY I'M 2 DAYS LATE AND STILL AM TOO AFRAID TO TAKE A TEST I WANNA BE AT LEAST 4 DAYS LATE B4 I TEST TODAY I HAD THE WEIRDEST TUGGING SENSATION BEHIND MY BELLY BUTTON DH SURPRISED ME AND CAME BACK FROM HIS TRIP EARLY I THOUGHT I WOULD KNOW B4 HE CAME BACK SO IF POSITIVE I COULD SURPRISE HIM N SUM WAY BUT INSTEAD I JUST HANDED HIM MY PHONE CUZ I HAVE THIS APP THAT TELLS ME WHEN AF IS DUE BUT SINCE IT HASN'T SHOWED YET IT JUST SEZ 2 DAYS LATE HE JUST SMILED AND WAS LIKE CMON LET'S GO GET A TEST I'M LIKE HUN IT'S 3AM LOL I JUST HOPE SHE DOESN'T SHOW I REALLY DON'T WANNA GET EXCITED AND AF SHOWS ENOUGH ABOUT ME WHAT'S EVERYONE ELSE'S UPDATES? HOW R U GIRLS DOING? ANY NEW SYMPTOMS?

12 years ago

Yayyy innedabpf.... Take a test!!!

12 years ago

The suspense is killing me!! ineedabfp, did you get a bfp?!!

User Image

12 years ago

Idk yet bradsummer I still didn't test I'm so scared lol I at least wanted to wait until AF IS 4 days late so I'm gonna test n 2 days

12 years ago

Ineedabfp- Go and test already!!! I'm hoping that you get a BFP.

My AF still hasn't showed. She's due to arrive tomorrow, so I'll test in the morning and see what I get. I'm still fatigued, my bbs are hurting so bad, and I'm such an emotional rollar coaster. My hormones are going crazy! Probably AF symptoms? What do you all think?

User Image

12 years ago

Ineedabfp, I will be praying that you get that BFP!! Please do, it gives me hope lol!!

Laura, Please keep us updated on the results on this thread!! I'm excited for everyone! I will be praying for all of you!!

User Image

12 years ago

Bradsummer I think your symptoms sound promising which is awesome my fingers r gonna fall off for crossing them so hard for u lol and thank u so much Laura for praying for me I need it so far no AF today I've been having some cramping today but its been real mild I won't feel safe testing until I'm at about cd 29 because that way ill know for sure she isint coming and ill feel more than safe testing u c at 1 point I had 28 day cycles over 6 months ago but for the past 6 months I've been having 26 day cycles so I'm just kinda afraid that my cycles have switched back to 28 day cycles on me, so that's the reason behind me waiting, I want this so bad that I don't wanna b disappointed so I figure if I'm negative about it it can't hurt if AF does show right?

12 years ago

Good luck ladies.. im waiting patiently for updayes and nothing......hows it going everone?

Becca!??? Where r u sweetie? How r u??

12 years ago

Hi ladies
Well I am out for sure. Huge temp drop today and im spotting. So I guess I will be around for next month. Sorry hate the 2ww. Im wishing you all the best with your sticky bean!
Good luck to the rest of you.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo