Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Bens - I'll be going in for my IUI later this week. I'm thinking probably Thursday but I won't know for sre until I get my +OPK. I haven't used a trigger shot so I don't know what that feels like. My clinic is pretty hands off. I take my pills as perscribed from CD3-7 and then I start OPKs on CD 10. Once I get my +OPK I call the clinic and I go in the following day for the IUI. I'm really hoping this is it for all of us.

myfamilyx -

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted you to all know I am stalking you all! I have too many friends still on this side to not keep an eye out for good news.

to the 's in this forum so far! Hope there will be many more!

Margie_M: at your IUI this week!

Bens10: to you as well. I had the HCG shot at every IUI I have had. I think it's mostly the doctors way of controlling when you ovulate. The only side effect I had was a bruised feeling in my lower back...since that is where they injected me.

TTClate30's: YAY! Glad they didn't count the 1st IUI. I know you were hoping for that. this time around!

bjohnson2005: Are you under any abnormal amount of stress this month? The spotting thing happened to me Nov 2013. The only reason I remember the month is because it was my bday month and I had also just found out that after all our efforts of getting pregnant my brother had gotten his GF knocked up and I was devastated. I mean don't get me wrong I was happy for them but I was also heartbroken for me. But that was also when I had just gotten AF too so my emotions were heightened (PMS). Anyways AF seemed to last almost 10-12 days long. It would show for a couple days, go away for a day and come back then spotted on & off for a few more days. It was very weird. CD12 had rolled around around and I was still very slightly spotting but DH and I still DTD. Then it just happened to stop after that. Not really sure why. But I do know stress can throw your cycle into do some weird things. Hope it stops acting funny on you and everything turns out!

to the rest of you and hope we see many more 's!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Bens-I haven't triggered before but I am this cycle! My previous protocol was the same is Margies but we're switching it up. This is my 4th one. The first one worked but sadly we lost that one. I should be doing IUI sometime Sunday or Monday (that's my prediction) but could even be Saturday. Good luck

Lolo- thanks for checking in! Glad your doing well and pregnancy is progressing!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hey Lolo! It is good to hear from you! I am glad things are still going well.

I am not taking any medication. The bleeding seemed to just be that one day. Before I had my daughter, I was having a full period (about 8 days with spotting total), then would start again on day 14 of each cycle. I basically had just a few days off and then a whole new cycle would start. I have endometriosis and have had it taken out (as well as my appendix that was fused to my colon because of the endo), but after having my daughter and finishing breastfeeding, I have had the most normal cycles I have ever had. This was weird. I was hoping I wasn't starting to have the same thing happen as before where I would start a new cycle every 14 days. That does not seem to be the case this month. I am a little stressed, but not anything that is keeping me awake at night (that is how my husband can tell because I am a very active sleeper--sitting up teaching, digging through the bed, crazy stuff).

I still have not ovulated, but think I am getting ready to tomorrow or the next day. My OPK's are really close to positive, but no shift in body temp yet, however this is my first month temping.

I can feel a bump next to the opening of my cervix. I am guessing it is a cyst, so thinking it may have been that getting aggravated with all the bding.

It very well could be stress too. I am just glad there have been no more days of it. Thanks for the suggestion.

User Image

8 years ago

Lolo, I'm still stalking too! Not as much as I was in the beginning, before summer started but I still check in! Hoping and praying for lots of good news!

I see there have already been a couple of BFP, congrats ladies! Hoping the trend continues!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

8 years ago

Hi. Today cd 26 i got my first ever bfp after 8 months of ttc. Do remembet me in ur prayers.

8 years ago

Another one! So exciting MariaMD!!! I checked out your image and it looks positive to me, especially only 10dpo.

User Image

8 years ago

yay Maria!!!

AFM - I had my 3rd IUI this morning! ! I am really hoping this works! My husbands sample looked fabulous! I had 2 maybe 3 egg follicles. I tried to relax all day. I layed down after for a couple hours. then had a relaxing day by the pool (not mine). I know I can't control anything, but doing these things helped me think I was. and now my 2ww begins.... ahhh.

LOLO - so nice to hear from you! I hope you are feeling well?!!!

to everyone!

8 years ago

I'm in a state of shock atm

I'm expecting an April fools baby (EDD April 1st 2016)

User Image

8 years ago

That is such good news Courtly!
That is four this month so far!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo