Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 166 Replies | Last Page

TTC, I'm so heartbroken for you! Many prayers for you during this time! Wish I had some comforting words...

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

8 years ago

TTClate30's: I am so sorry that it didn't take. I am so heartbroken for you! Have you tried getting a scholarship or a grant for IVF? If anything don't give up on your own...maybe without the pressure of trying you will get lucky. I will be praying for you!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Thanks Lolo. We didn't get pregnant when we weren't under pressure so I don't think it will happen. Especially due to the DOR and poor egg quality and my Dh's not so awesome sperm count. I also need progesterone after ovulation to support pregnancy so that's another thing. I have been found to be low on progesterone. So without medical intervention it's a lost cause. I haven't researched any grants because that is only part of the issue. The other thing is I live 3 hours away from the nearest RE and logistically it would be very difficult to do with the extra procedures, etc IVF requires. But I will wait until I speak with him next week to see what he says

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

TTC #1 after a loss in January. AF is due tomorrow according to my calendar, but no signs of spotting yet like usual. Boobs are so incredibly sore for the last 3-4 days - wayyyy worse than my usual soreness before AF. Extremely tired, headaches, super bloated, low back pain, some slight nausea in the mornings, but no vomiting. I was 4 days late last month, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. DH and I just got back from our 5 year anniversary trip and I'm hoping we gave ourselves a late anniversary present! This week is the 1 year anniversary since my dad's passing, and I'd be due around his birthday in April, so I'm praying, hoping, crossing fingers!!

8 years ago

TTC-I am so sorry. I was really rooting for you. I still have faith. Miracles happen. Keep us updated on how the apt goes.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi
Well I'm still waiting for AF. Well over a week late and still bfn, have literally slept all day I'm so tired and getting hardness/cramps on either side of abdo.
Am booked in with doc's tomorrow so we'll see if they can tell me anything.

8 years ago

Good luck lilaith!!

8 years ago

TTClate30's: I'm still rooting for you! I believe in miracles. I kept losing progesterone a week after I showed a BFP. So as soon as I saw that BFP I had progesterone left over and started taking it. The doctor was really glad I did too...lol. So I understand the need for progesterone help. Does your insurance support IUI's or are you paying for that out-of-pocket? Maybe your doctor will tell you that you can continue trying with IUI's. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

prayingforbfp:

lilaith:

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Still playing the waiting game after the doc's today. Said it's very unlikely with the negative tests. But very likely going by my symptoms???? How unhelpful is that??
Had a sample sent off to the Hosp for testing so just have to wait for results.

Have had heartburn/nausea all afternoon. And my back kills, but I think I just slept funny

8 years ago

Prayingforbfp

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo