Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 166 Replies | Last Page

TGIF, ladies and welcome to the new members!

myfamilyx, MariaMD, Courtly - AWESOME!! So many BFPs for April so far!

bjohnson - Unfortunately, I can't see your current temperature chart or I might have more insight. Generally speaking, if your temps haven't risen, then you haven't ovulated yet. It is possible for your body to gear up to ovulate and not, in which case it usually tries again (i.e. multiple positive OPKs). This month, I had positive OPKs for 2 days, CD13 and CD14, but I didn't ovulate until CD16 so it can take a day or two after the surge before you ovulate and your temps spike. However, there is also a BBT pattern called the "slow rise" where the increase happens over a period of days rather than one single spike. If this is typical for you (may be hard to tell since you just started temping), then you want to rely on CM to help you determine your ovulation date... your CM will usually dry up a day or two after ovulation. HTHs!

jbean - hopefully you just tested too early! you get your BFP in a few more days!

MelM24 - CONGRATS!! I'm in the same boat! I miscarried at 8 weeks in May and I'm currently in the TWW (8 DPO). A few more days before I take my test... I hope I'm as lucky as you! Did you have any symptoms or anything that clued you in this time around? Last time, I had a complete lack of my usual PMS symptoms so I figured it out early but I'm wondering if the same will apply this time.

Margie, TTC -

to everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Happy Friday Ladies.

I hope I'll get to hang in here with all of you. I would be due about April 22.

We've been TTC for over 2 years now with one MC. I BBT and use CM and OPKs (which I don't have much luck with). This month I started taking Maca, which I was on last time I got pregnant too, but ovulated early. I hope we caught it. I have strange symptoms like extreme thirst and insomnia that I also experienced last time I was preg. Hopefully it finally took, the timing would be perfect for us.

8 years ago

Thanks Margie and Purelex! Margie- fx you caught the egg!

Welcome Eskimozie! Good luck!

AFM- midcycle went well today. I have 1 nice follie on my right side. It was 28mm and linings was like 9.7. We are triggering in 40 minutes and IUI is scheduled for Sunday morning. I'm soooooo nervous for the trigger! I have lots of pinching on my right side today so hopefully it's getting ready to pop out a nice healthy egg

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Lolo - I just realized I didn`t mention you in my last comment. I`m really looking forward to hearing about your U/S on Monday. I hope your little bean is doing well in there.

TTC - Good luck with your IUI tomorrow. I'm so excited for you. I hope this cycle brings you your BFP.

eskimozie - You and I are in the same boat. DH and I have been trying for a little over 2 years and I had a CP in April. FX that we both get out BFPs very soon.

Bjohnson - I usually found that my temp spike was about 2 days after a +OPK. Give it a few days, it's possible your body geared up to O and then didn't so it might try again.

AFM - Thanks ladies for the luck yesterday. The IUI was done yesterday morning. I'm relieved to have had it done but my temp spiked for the 3rd day in a row confirming my O date was Wednesday. I think I missed my window even with the IUI. I'm on day 6 of "high fertility" on my OPKs, which has never happened before. I usually do 2-3 days of high fertility before I get my peak.
So that being said before I did the IUI I had a nice chat with the doctor who was going to be doing it. Nothing like sitting there half naked and having a calm discussion with the doctor about what you should be doing next. HE said I'm a good candidate for extra monitoring and a trigger shot. Since DH and I are so young he said they would do up to 6 cycles of Clomid. He's going to put in a refill for it and if I start my next cycle I'm to call and book an ultrasound for CD 12. I'm hoping this is all it will take. I really liked this doctor. He listened to me and didn't brush off my concerns. So once again I have hope but not much for this cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie_M: Aww thanks girl! I pray that this IUI works for you! I also pray you didn't miss your window.

I will definitely keep you posted after the u/s.

TTClate30's: My thoughts are with you tomorrow and I hope this IUI works for you!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Thanks Lolo! Just getting into Green Bay now. Dh's appt is in 10 minutes and mine is in an hour and a half

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTC - good luck! I hope this is it for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

I think I am out ladies. I have had two days of spotting (red turning to brown once a day) and I had the same thing last week. Time for a call to the doctor to see what is going on.

I will definitely be keeping up with you all. Good luck to all my IUI ladies! I keep a close eye on you.

User Image

8 years ago

I think I'm out this month, too. BFN when I tested but I already suspected because my temp dropped quite a bit this morning. I've been having some PMS cramping and such too so I expect the will be here on schedule on Tuesday. It's a bit of a letdown but I may be switching jobs soon so at least I don't have to worry about the headaches that would have come with that.

to everyone still waiting! I'll probably keep checking in here and in the May board now too.

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry Bjohnson and Purelex. I hate BfN's and AF [no_

Thanks Margie!

AFM- I was inseminated with 5 million sperm. Not the best sample
My DH has given me but hopefully one of them gets my egg! The nurse was a little rough with the speculum so it's was a little painful until she got it. My uterus is tilted so that was her trouble. Test date is 8/17.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo