Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Dsinha-surprisingly the $1 Opk @Dollar tree work well! I stack up on those things! The hpt are 50m/u also.

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I'll definitely be following along too!

I'm on CD15... I figure I must be O'ing late this month as my CBFM is giving me late readings compared to normal. Not too much hope going out toward this month as DH was sick this past week and leaves for a work trip tomorrow :-( But fingers X'd taking it easy and stress free this month pays off with the times we do get to BD!

Good luck everyone!!

8 years ago

welcome SheRiskerx! How are you detecting your ovulation this month? I hope you get the BFP this month.

#3girlBella: what brand are you using? Do you get the test line getting darker than the control lines. The cheap sticks I used never got darker than the control line. So, I switched to digital which is expensive. I got good 4 days of high fertility but no peak fertility yet. I wonder if my LH level is too low.

Anyone else having trouble tracking ovulation? What are you girls trying to help you figure out the right O day? Please enlighten me :)

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

I have had trouble with any brand other than first response detecting o. As soon as I switched the change was dramatic and obvious I am a huge supporter of all thing first response especially ovulation detection.

8 years ago

I'm using my CBFM. I've previously used it for the past year or two as a method of birth control and now am switching from "days not to BD" to "days to BD" ;-) I'd say it knows me pretty well by now. Still frustrated as it's still giving me High readings and I've never gone this long without a Peak. Hoping it's not an anovulatory month! Wouldn't that be my luck, and anovulatory month when I'm actually trying FOR a BFP! All of my prediction calendars say I should have O'd already so me and DH BD'd accordingly. Fx'd the monitor just missed my peak this time!

8 years ago

SheRiskers: I just found out about CBFM - Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. There are great reviews online. I hope you get you peak soon. I had the same problem this cycle. The predictors said I should O on cd16 and I was panicking. I just got my peak today 2 days late. There is still hope till you are fertile. Hang in there!

cmmhooeful13: First Response OPK sounds interesting. That would be my next option if clear blue OPK does not give bfp. I hope you get yours this month.

AFM: I got my solid smiley which is peak OPK today finally. It was 2 days later than all predicting apps. We bd today and will try to do it one or two more times this cycle. FX!

Lots of baby dust to you all!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

Dsinha- a lot of times those Opk can be confusing, digital is best! I have had the test line be darker than the control line for a week now, before I would only get a darker test line for 2days.. But I also look for that egg white CM..
Which I had to move my blood test to Thursday! I have been using the First Signals (88¢@walmart) they are suppose to detect 50m/u.
Today I woke up with pain behind my bellybutton that goes down to my pelvis area and last night had some sharp pains in left ovary.
Had some minutes of nausea yesterday & today.& the BBS are still sensitive . tons of CM continue..
You know I read if HCG can't be detected by 60 DPO you on a HPT, your not pregnant because the embryo isn't growing..not too sure about that cuz some woman never bfp on a hpt

Hope we All get our

Me-27
DH-36
Boy-7yrs
Boy-5yrs
TTC#3_Girl since 3/2015

8 years ago

I love my CBFM! It's typically been very reliable. I think I'm leaning more toward it just missing my peak this cycle as it's now a solid 2-3 days past my predicted O day and I'm still getting a High reading.
EWCM totally showed up in line with the calendars as well as some of the other mild symptoms I get around O day. (Now I wish I would have charted temps... doh.) I also ran a low grade fever for about 24 hrs yesterday and the day before. Hoping that was maybe the temp rise after O. (I've never gotten that before though...) We'll see!!

I guess this way I'm forced not to symptom spot as I don't know what DPO I might be!

Good luck to all the ladies who do know! Baby Dust!!

8 years ago

So I am now 7-10dpo breast heavy and sore for the last four days the oddest thing about this cycle is that I didn't dry up at all I am very turned on and have tons of wetness all the time. Today had some cramping in my lower back and some twinning in my right lower abdominal area. Who knows!

8 years ago

I am 1 dpo. We BD'd only 3 times this month. Not sure if that is enough. I am definitely happy about the peak O yesterday after fretting about it for the last few days.

Suffering from UTI since this morning so started AZO. I am worried that if I get pregnant this month, if AZO is baby friendly. That might be thinking too far.

How are you girls doing today?

User Image[/url][/url]

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo