Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I'm moving over to the may board as AF showed up yesterday. Hoping that everything works out and we get to do our next IUI this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

TTClate!!! That's amazing!!!! Congratulations!

Jessica Married to Jeremiah 05/10/2003 Mom to Alyssa 11/14/2003 Autumn 05/15/2008 and our 10/30/2014 Asher Jeremiah due 11/30/2015 User Image

8 years ago

bjohnson2005:
I do hope they find out it's not listeria but if it is, glad you are on the antibiotics anyways, hope that takes care of it!!!

nharty09: hope you see your

TTClate30's: I had a hard time telling the difference between symptoms when I used the trigger shot and I was also on progesterone pills. I could never trust what was true symptoms or not. Ooooh! Praying for a darker line!

Margie_M: Awww, I am so sorry showed for you. I pray you see your BFP next month. Are you doing another IUI or are you going to try IVF?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

BabyPath:

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Lolo - I'm supposed to do another round of IUI, this time wit U/S monitoring and a trigger shot; however when I called to book my U/S appointment they told me I didn't have a referral andthat they couldn't find any of my records in the system. So I'm currently in limbo until they tell me if they've sorted it out. I'm not even sure if I should start the medication or not.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi,
My first time posting on these boards, but i'm going slightly crazy this month.
Been TTC for 6 months. I am now 2-3 days late for AF. Tested yesterday and today and bfn not even a hint of a line. Usually have a very regular 27 day cycle, always come on overnight on cd27 even. Only time I've ever been late was with a chemical and I got a bfp 2 days before my AF was due! Any ideas? Am driving myself crazy, really hopeing this isn't just an off cycle.
Have had symptoms of AF since last Saturday but yesterday and today nothing. Just some bloating and tiredness ATM.

Still hoping for an April baby, baby dust to all.

8 years ago

Margie_M: Ugh how ANNOYING is that?! I am so sorry you are going through that! I was so glad that my doctors office did all that and that the same doctor did everything during the TTC process...well, up through the IUI's anyways. But I didn't have to wait for referrals and going to some stranger to have the u/s's done. It's done all there. I pray they get it all sorted out real soon. If you don't hear anything soon I would start harassing them until they give you answers.

lilaith: Welcome! After DH & I started TTC for awhile my cycles started to go from a 28 day cycle to a 30 to a 32 and back down to 28 days. It's the stress. Have you been using OPK's? It's possible you might've just O'd late. I would give another couple days and if AF still hasn't showed, call your doctors office for a blood test. Then they check not only for HCG but for progesterone to see if you even O'd.

8 years ago

Thanks lolo :)
This this the first cycle I haven't used opk or bbt. I usually ovulate around cd14/15, never had a cycle without a pos opk (that iv've tracked). We decided this month to just 'go with it' and not stress about charting, timing and such, lol.
Just about managed to forget about TTC for a while until I realised I was a day late for AF!

8 years ago

lilaith: Well, then you see a soon!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. Got my BFP 2 days ago. Bloods confirmed 4 weeks pregnant. This after trying for almost 2 years ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo