Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Bens - you and I are in the same boat. I'll be doing my 3rd IUI this week. If it doesn't work they said they'd reassess us but I'm not sure what else they would reccomend for us. FX that we both get our BFPs in the next few weeks

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

So I am finally happy ot say that I am 3DPO. I started temping this cycle as I wasn't sure I was ovulating and well it was clear to me I did this cycle at least. Weird thing though is that my opk's were all negative. my CM and BBT is the only way I knew I had O'd. anyone else ever have that?? I'm now in the TWW officially and it's super hard to not think about it.

8 years ago

Kscharf, it isn't hard to miss a positive OPK. I bought a bunch of cheap Wondfos from Amazon just so I can test twice a day, usually mid morning around 10 or 11 am and then again between 9 and 10 pm. I think I have read somewhere that some women never get a fully positive OPK, just really close, so it is usually a good idea to track CM and BBT, too, which it sounds like you are doing.

User Image

8 years ago

Still waiting to ovulate. Yesterday, at 10 days after AF, I had lots of pink spotting when I wiped. It happened for a few hours. No cramps or anything else. I know it was not ovulation, so not for sure what it was. Kinda ruined the mood for hubby and I, so we moved to doing the deed this morning. Just a tiny bit of pink this morning. Not for sure what it was. I should ovulate in a few days. I took an OPK today and it was very close to positive. Any ideas of the pink? I have never had this before so it was weird.

User Image

8 years ago

hello im new on the blog! im 2 days late , usually have regular periods. not sure i ovulate tho, we are ttc #1. im anxious i went to buy a test today but tho store was sold out. so i changed my mind ill wait another day.
today make it Cycle day 27

8 years ago

Welcome Bens! And GL with your IUI! I am also on my last IUI cycle. I'm on a 4th cycle only because they aren't counting my first IUI cycle against me since it did work but the pregnancy was not viable. for both of us!

Kscharf- good luck! I hope the TWW goes by quickly for you!

Bjohnson- not sure what the pink spotting would be. Are you on any fertility meds? I spotting prior to ovulation when I was on clomid and they said it could happen. I don't think I would worry about it though. Just go catch that egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

I am on cd36 21dpo (positive opk) have been testing BFN since 12dpo and this morning 7days late only faint but came up straight away and definitely there! Don't give up!!!

8 years ago

Myfamilyx ! Congratulations!

User Image

8 years ago

Myfamilyx CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is just wonderful news. 2 BFP in this room so far! Keep the baby dust flowing and lets' get more.

Purelex - thanks, I had been using Clear Blue Advanced OPK as well as the cheapies. CBA was FMU as directed on the box and cheapies around 5-6pm. Neither indicated a positive. Maybe because I take Metformin??

Well onto 4DPO and got a serious strong smelling FMU. Almost knocked me on the floor! lol

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats myfamily! AWESOME! have you felt any symptoms along the way?

margie and TTClate - it's really nice to have other women going through the same journey as me... I am having my IUI tomorrow morning. I used the HCG shot this time. Have either of you ever used it before? To give you a little hope, when I conceived my dd, it was n my 3rd IUI. So there really is hope! But we have been trying longer this time around so I am nervous my body has changed. I guess we will see... When do you each have your IUI's coming up?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo