Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 166 Replies | Last Page

I'm out this month too. AF showed her ugly face yesterday. I cried a little yesterday and DH tried his best to comfort me but he understands that he can't understand what I'm feeling. I know you ladies understand.

Congrats to all the ladies with their BFPs. I hope you have a great 9 months and I hope to be right behind you next month! Moving over to the May 2016 group soon.

8 years ago

sorry KM - I totally understand. Each cycle the first two weeks is hope, the second two weeks in anxiety and scrutiny over every symptom. Then to be disappointed in the end is hard. been there a lot!

Good luck next cycle hun!

8 years ago

GOOD LUCK TTCLATE!

8 years ago

Lolo-How did the ultrasound go?

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Well, I promised an update...I had my first u/s and I have 1 baby with a heartbeat of 155! Doc says everything looks really good. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat but we could definitely see it. I am now waiting for a nurse to call me to schedule the next appt's.

I am also apparently a couple days off. He says my EDD is March 17, 2016.

Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test...hope we see some more BFP's this month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Yay Lolo! I'm so happy for you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks Bens!

Awe, Lolo! That's amazing news. Sooooo happy for you. Can't wait to join you on the other side

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Well ladies, I'm shocked, I have had extremely sore boobs for a few days and today slight spotting, and so I decided to test and BFP!!!! So excited!

8 years ago

Congrats kscharf on the BFP! So exciting'

8 years ago

So, I'm pretty confused and coild use some opinions....I ended up taking my HPT on 10dpo and it came up not pregnant. I spent all weekend preparing myself for AF which was supposed to arrive today, 13 dpo. So this morning I see the tiniest drop of blood, and pretty much all day I have been waiting. If this is AF then this is the easiest lightest period I have ever had. No cramps, just a mild pressure on my lower abdomen. On and off today I have been spotting, but it has mostly been brown.

Should I ride it out and retest in a couple days? Or is this just AF?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo