Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 166 Replies | Last Page

TTclate - what symptoms do you usually experience with the HCG shot?

8 years ago

Bjohnson- glad to hear they are taking good care of you! Hope the white speck is the start of something good!

Bens- I'm not sure really. This is the first time I got he shot. I usually don't get much for symptoms this early so I'm only guessing it's the shot. I've been testing it out and I do still have it in my system. I'm 6 days past the trigger shot. The test was pretty light this morning so I'm thinking it will be completely out of my system in a few days. But I'm hoping my body starts producing its own HCG and my tests will get darker again!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Well I came down with terrible chills, fever, and going to the bathroom tons last Wednesday and Thursday. It slowly tapered off Friday and ended Saturday, when I received a call from my cousin-in-law who asked if I had been sick. When I said yes, she said that all of them had been sick since the birthday party we had all gone to the previous Saturday and it was pointing to listeria. I didn't think much about it because I was getting over it, but today I just happened to take a pregnancy test despite having no symptoms and I got my ! I am super excited. I had no idea it would happen this month with all the bleeding, but I am also very scared as listeria can cause miscarriage, stillbirth, birth defects, and even show up a few weeks after babies are born as meningitis. I am so afraid that is what caused me to be so sick, so when I got the bfp, I kind of panicked. My doctor did an HCG blood test today and confirmed the pregnancy and said the numbers were high, but she also warned me of all of the above when I mentioned the listeria. She sent off for testing and will see if the cultures come back positive. I have begun an antibiotic just in case while waiting. She made sure it is safe and wants me to come back in a week to do additional HCG tests to see if my numbers are increasing correctly. I am hoping that since I seemed to get over the sickness quicker than others who were hospitalized, that perhaps I spared the baby. Time will tell. I could sure use some prayers for a healthy baby and for tests to come back negative on the listeria. I will be anxious until I find out the results, which should be sometime Wednesday.

Guess the white specks the doc saw was a baby not even implanted yet afterall!

TTC- how are you? Any symptoms?

Are the rest of you holding out still or did anybody else cave and do a test?

Wishing lots of

User Image

8 years ago

Margie- Your chart still looks good. Are you going to test soon? I think we were pretty close to cycle buddies, so curious on my IUI ladies.

User Image

8 years ago

Bjohnson - I'm holding off testing until AF is late. I may hold off as long as Sunday if she doesn't show up first as that's 14 Days after I finally got the +OPK. I just don't want to see another BFN.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Bjohnson - I just went back and read your longer post. Congratulations on the BFP. I really hope it wasn't listeria. FX that your little bean is doing well and not affected by it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

bjohnson2005 - Wow, that's a lot to go through! I really thought it was a baby when you mentioned the white spot on the ultrasound! Praying all is okay with little bean and you have a nice healthy pregnancy! Congrats! Try not to stress too much!

TTClate30's - Did your trigger test out? How are you feeling currently?

Margie - I understand about the BFN :( I hope you are pleasantly surprised when you do test, though!

It's awful quiet on here!

AFM - Still waiting on AF to show so I can move on. Went to the dr yesterday and he is going to retest quite a few of my hormones. They are pretty sure the weight gain I've had in the last month is from the Lyrica, and he thinks with Metformin it could help my cycles and my weight. We'll see if he prescribes it to me once the tests come back. I'm also having heart palpitations which they think is just from the Lyrica as well. I'm ready to either get a BFP and get off of this medicine for now, or to at least get a new cycle. They want to do Provera to do a withdraw bleed if no BFP next week. I really hope I start on my own if that is the case! I can't go to the fertility dr until I have a period and I don't think a forced one is considered.

8 years ago

Bjohnson-congrats!! That is great news! I'm so sorry you've been sick though. Prayers to you a baby. I am looking forward to your update. I might have some symptoms but maybe I'm reading into it. My bbs started getting sore today and I've been hot and sweaty at night (maybe that's the progesterone though). I also have had insomnia. And I read somewhere it's a good sign of you have a "W" in your chart and with my temp spike today I got a "W" so I'm hoping that's a good sign

Nharty- yes I did test out the trigger. It was gone as of yesterday. I'm 9DPIUI today and have some cheap Walmart tests so I may test tomorrow just for fun ( I have to tel myself that since it will be so early for testing). But maybe I will chicken out and wait a couple more days. Fx the witch shows so you can move on! I hate when it's delayed. First we don't want it to come and it does, then we want it to come and it doesn't. Evil witch

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! Joining this board as I got my BFP yesterday morning! Hoping it sticks with no issues!!

TTC - FX for your BFP this month!

bjohnson - congratulations on your BFP! Praying that your baby managed to miss any listeria impacts!

8 years ago

Hey ladies-I had a nice temp spoke this morning and felt courageous so I tested with a FRER and got a VFPL! Will retest Saturday. Praying it gets darker! I'm 13 DPT so it's unlikely it's from the trigger. I couldn't believe my eyes and kept looking at it

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo