Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! TTC- That is awesome! I really hope it gets darker!

I had my HCG tested on Monday and they said it was high and want to test again the following Monday. I obviously couldn't wait that long, so I did a pregnancy test yesterday and the line is way darker. Today is when AF should have been here. I still have very few symptoms, but do have increased CM and nausea every morning the last few days from about 8:30-9.

They finally called me today with a negative listeria result! Ah, thank the Lord! They do think I had food poisoning, but thought it was campy instead of listeria like the rest of the family got. I am so lucky and thankful. I feel like we dodge a big one and feel much more comfortable with this pregnancy with fewer worries. I went ahead and made an appointment with my OB. He does not see anybody until they are 7 or 8 weeks, so I go the day after labor day for my first ultrasound at which point I will be 7 w 4 days. When I talked to the nurse to set up the appointment she was floored. She said "Didn't we just see you?" I explained that they had and that the tissue he must have seen was actually a baby that hadn't implanted yet. We both agreed that he probably saw the earliest form of pregnancy he has ever see and she said, "Aww...she should have taken a picture as you would have had your first baby picture!" They are very sweet. I still can't really believe it has worked out so well, but I am starting to get used to the idea that this is real and that it will be okay.

I have been keeping up on everyone and will continue to do so. This seems to be a very fertile board this month. Lots of spring babies! Thinking about all of you!

User Image

8 years ago

Fairymommy - congratulations!!!

bjohnson - YAY!! That is great news! I'm SO glad to hear the test came back negative for listeria! I can't even begin to imagine the weight off your shoulders! Congratulations to you and baby!!

TTC - I'm excited to hear your announcement that tomorrow's test is darker! ;-)

8 years ago

Thanks Bjohnson and Babypath! I'm really praying we see darker lines tomorrow morning. It was tough to resist testing this morning for reassurance but I decided we would have better results tomorrow.

Bjohnson-so happy the result came back as negative for listeria! Great news!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Just checking over here again... The May board is still quiet and it sounds like we will be missing a few more... TTC, bjohnson, babypath, fairymommy!!

Also, bjohnson, I am so glad to see that listeria was negative. The timing was definitely scary and it's terrible that such a thing happened at a birthday party, no less. Hopefully everyone is feeling better now - did the others actually test positive for listeria?

for everyone still waiting and sorry to hear about the for others!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks purelex. Yes, the ones that ended up in the hospital, which was about 8 people that I know of, did have listeria. The CDC actually called me this week to get information about what I ate, husband, in-laws, and DD to try to track if it is an outbreak. I asked her what it is coming back as, and she said for this area it is campylobacter, which is a little less severe than listeria for pregnant women. I think we were lucky and got that. I think the main concern was dehydration, but I am almost positive that I implanted the day after the symptoms went away, so hopefully if there was any in my system, the body was warding it off pretty well before little one got exposed. I have continued to take pregnancy tests every other day this week (this morning being one of them) and the line is now darker than the control line, whereas Wednesday it was still a little lighter so I feel okay that things are progressing. Thanks for thinking about me.

TTC- any luck this morning with a line?

User Image

8 years ago

My heart is heave today. I think my trigger must have been in my system still when I tested Thursday because I tested this morning at 13 DPIUI and there's nothing there. I used an FRER. I thought for sure we would get a positive this time because EDD would be April 24 and my 9 year olds birthday is April 22. I fear this is the end of our journey and we failed. We are ending this with empty arms. I'm so pist at my body. Official test day is Monday so I will wait until then to call it official. Praying for a miracle

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Awww....TTC I am so sorry. You are not out yet. I have faith. Keep you head up. It will happen when you least expect it.

User Image

8 years ago

TTC I am so sorry to hear. I pray that Monday you will get a big surprise. Lots of "hugz"to you. This is such a hard and emotional journey! Praying for you!

AFM I haven't been on this board much at all. I have been on Vacation and I was off my clomid this month. I did get a positive opk and BD like crazy but of course my AF showed up yesterday right on the dot. So another failed month for me.

I wish you all the best of luck!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

8.5 years trying....1 miscarriage and one ectopic along the way. EDD April 23, 2016

8 years ago

It's official, I am out. Hpt was negative today so I was advised to stop the progesterone. This was our last shot. I'm so sad. I am devastated that after 2 years of trying and 2 miscarriages we will be leaving empty handed. We have failed. I have an appointment with the RE on August 26th to see what the next step is but it will be IVF and we cannot do that. This sucks. Thank you all for all the positive words all this time. And for those of you who have been riding the boards month after month with me, thank yo for being there. I wish you all much luck and baby dust. Infertility sucks!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo