Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Hi Key, sounds to me like implantation bleeding. I just had this yesterday 10DPO. Same idea, however mine was only for the morning!! Try testing again today /tomorrow. Baby dust

8 years ago

Margie_M & TTClate30's: Thank you very much ladies! I am hoping you both join me on the other side real soon!

kscharf:

key73111: I didn't get my BFP until 11 DPO the first time I was pregnant and so I waited until 11 DPO to test this time. You might've O'd a bit later than you thought. And some women do spot or even have a light bleeding to where they think it's just a light period just to find out they are pregnant...happened to a friend of mine. If AF doesn't show up soon it couldn't hurt to test again just to see.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

8 years ago

Kscharf-amazing news! Congrats!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I can't believe we have had 5 's this month! This is outstanding!

Lolo- So glad you are still doing well. Maybe a with a heartrate that high?

I am still spotting. This makes 5 days in a row. The last few days have been very light where it is mixed in with my cm or I only see it when I do a cervical check. I go to the doctor today to see what is going on. I felt a hard bump next to the opening last month and it is still there this month. They said it could be a polyp, or small tumor, that is causing the bleeding as well. Either way, I should get some answers today. I have had increased cm today and yesterday. Not for sure if it is even possible to get pregnant with the spotting and stuff, but since the bump is on the outside of the cervix, maybe it won't effect anything inside? I know they can remove those. It would be nice if it is a polyp as they are usually none cancerous and can be removed in the office.

Still thinking about all of you guys!

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats, kscharf!

TTC - good luck, I hope you get that BFP in a few weeks!

Lolo - that's so exciting! Did they give you any pictures to take home?

AFM, AF showed up right on schedule so I am out for April. EDD would be very close to my birthday if we conceive this next cycle. I am hopeful!

User Image

8 years ago

Think I'm out this month. 14dpo, cycle day 28/30. Neg HPT. Congrats to all the

8 years ago

I'm still waiting...My cycles vary from 26 days to 36 days. They have been regular for the last half a year and have been 29 day cycles on average. Now that I'm TTC my last cycle decided it would be 36 days. Have a feeling this one will be a 36 day cycle too which means AF will be due 8 August. I'm already on CD 35.

Tested on August 1 August (CD30) -

Been experiencing AF type cramps which come and go. I don't normally get cramps beforehand, and my boobs are HUGE - even my partner pointed it out on his own!

Not sure what DPO I'm on as this is my first cycle and I didn't know about tracking, but we BD everyday (we both enjoy it too much haha).

I've ordered a bulk lot of OPKs and a BBT Thermometer :) I'm READY for the next cycle once AF decides whether she's coming or not haha.

Waiting until this coming Sunday, 9 Aug to test again, but who am I kidding, I will probably test again maybe today on my lunch break.

[Just a post update] AF came on 7/8 (CD35)

8 years ago

TTC- how are you feeling? Hoping things go well and you see a nice BFP!

Margie - how many DPO are you? I haven't gotten on daily to keep up! I need to get back on it. Hope all is going well in the TWW and you get a surprise BFP even if you aren't too positive about it!

Wishing - so sorry you're feeling out! The OPKs will help a ton if you do have another cycle. I've not temped but I know it's helpful too. GL

Jbean - sorry you're feeling out! Hoping its late implantation and you get a BFP!

Purelex - fx for an awesome cycle and BFP next cycle!

Bjohnson - ugh I hope they figure out what is going on with you! Praying it's nothing serious!

Lolo - so glad all went well! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and little bean! She's loved already I'm sure! And not sure why I felt led to say she lol!

Kscharf- congrats!!!

AFM - I'm even more stumped now than I was before. I only spotted for a couple hours last Thursday and not much at that, so didn't go to the dr. I've had a huge change in CM so many times these last couple weeks and yesterday I had a (TMI!!!) huge string of egg white CM, so I decided to test with OPK. It was pretty much positive!! So we baby danced and I hope it was enough! Test this morning was close to positive but lighter than last night, and tonight's was negative. Hoping I O'd and I'm in the TWW. FX'd!!

8 years ago

Purelex- thank you! Sorry shows. That would be an awesome birthday gift. for May!

JBean-so sorry.

Wishing- your still in it. Fx you get a BFP soon!

Nharty-I'm hanging in there. 4DPIUI today and trying not to symptom stop since it's so early. I think I'm experiencing symptoms that I usually don't get due to the HCG shot. I started testing out the trigger and I have to say that even though I know the double lines aren't real, it's sure nice to see them! Hope I see them agai on August 17 (my real test day) or once the trigger leaves and comes back! you caught the egg!'

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Doctor apt went well. I had a nabothian cyst which he just popped. He thinks that was causing the bleeding, but if I still have another cycle with more bleeding then to come back. He did do an ultrasound and thinks that I did ovulate as one of my ovaries had a "crushed" look, which he says happens after the cyst ruptures to release the egg. When he was doing the ultrasound, he found something inside the uterus that showed up very white and he said he didn't know what it was. He thinks it is tissue, which could also be causing the bleeding as it did not sluff off with my period last month, so if that is the case, then I would have a D&C next month to remove it. I can't help but hope that it was actually a fertilized egg entering the uterus and just has not implanted yet. Only time will tell. I am only 7dpo and I really don't think this is our month. I ran a fever yesterday and today (102) and I am sure that is not good for an egg.

He did give some interesting facts that I thought might help someone. He said that it only takes sperm one hour to reach the egg and to have sex as much as possible. He knows there are myths about having sex every other day, but he said even if you do it 2-3 times a day you are still fine. Good sperm will be reproduced quickly and you actually increase your chances by having sex as often as possible.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo