Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations , that's soooooo awesome . I can't wait till we can all say that .

10 years ago

Thank u thank u!! I took another test and bfp. I'm not leaving this post until we ALL get bfp's!!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Awwwwwww

10 years ago

How are my girls doing?! I went over to the other boards but I don't feel very welcome! Came to check on you ladies! How are you feeling?

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Aww your always welcome here. I'm doing good yesterday was supposed to be O day so we've been doing our thing haha. He had a dream that we had a baby last night he just told me about it so hopefully that's a good sign and maybe some good luck! How are you doing/feeling?

10 years ago

I too feel very unwelcome in the other boards.

I forgot to post but I got a a few days ago. I've taken 4 tests total and all say positive. I'm still in shock!!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Aww congratulations angls that's so exciting!!! How are you feeling?

10 years ago

Feeling bloated and hungry all the time. Have a backache but doing good otherwise. I will have to wait for DH's February schedule to be released at the end of the month before I make my confirmation appointment that way he can go with me. OB said any day after Feb 5th is fine.

Feel like I've turned into a POAS addict.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

That will be exciting! Hopefully the back ache will lesssen some at least I'm glad you're feeling good otherwise :) Are you hoping for a girl or boy? Keep us updated!

10 years ago

Ha! Gds3...I saw you on the other September board and said heeeeyyy she's from our board! I wrote and they didn't even respond to me but responded to someone who had just 1 post. I dunno maybe I'm being hormonal! Lol but yes congrats!!!

I feel the same way just bloated and hungry. No nausea and I had severe hyperemesis with both previous pregnancies that I started freaking out that I haven't been nauseous so I also became a POAS addict! I have 6 tests!! I'm going to make an appt tmrw and see when they can get me in.

Ashley I'll be praying for positive vibes your way!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo