Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 260 Replies | Last Page

My brother and sister in law are going to start trying with iui in January and they said it'll cost them 1200.00-1500.00 out of pocket each round.

10 years ago

AF showed up back to cd1 blah... Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting! Fx'd and stickyvibes!

10 years ago

cd3 ..im here with u .. gl [sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

Thanks mama you too!

10 years ago

6 dpo with nausea and cramps. First time we used OPK so I'm trying to be optimistic, but don't want to think too much. It's so hard not to!!!

10 years ago

Good luck jessicamw! Stick vibes!

10 years ago

Thank you Ashley!! It's very nerve wracking.

10 years ago

Yes it is. It's nice to have people to go though it with you or at least have someone to rant to while you're driving yourself crazy lol!

10 years ago

Yes!!! It helps me to realize I'm not crazy and obsessing. It's normal when it comes to this.

10 years ago

I drove myself crazy in October only to get a BFN :(
I'm trying not to be so obsessive this go round.

5dpo and have had nausea everyday since ovulation. Now have mild cramping, emptiness feeling in my stomach, increase sense of smell, backache, sleeplessness at night, fatigue in the day,and increased sex drive. I highly dislike this tww.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo