Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Ashley: we are hoping for a girl !!!!
I have 3 boys from a previous relationship and DH has 1 boy from previous relationship.

Caridura: October board is so weird. I'm trying to motivate those women..lol
I don't have nausea either. It's been 10 years since I had my last baby so I sort of forgot how it feels to be pregnant.

Today was supposed to be AF arrival day. Took a clear blue digital to confirm and sure enough it says Pregnant 1-2. Instructions say doctor will estimate me to be 3-4 weeks and according to calculator either by O day or LMP I'm still 4 weeks today !!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=222383

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

So nice seeing your bfp! I too haven't had a baby in 9 years! I have a DS and DD from a previous relationship. DH has two boys! We are hoping for a girl too! I keep thinking am I nuts?! 5 kids in the house. Oh boy but thu all get along great and this little bean will complete our family.

I've been trying to post my tests since I found out. Let me see if I can.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Thank you ladies! We're hoping we get our BFP this month! I have my follow up appointment with the gyno in late February for the dysplasia would be great to be pregnant. I hope you ladies get the baby girls you're hoping for!!!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Congrats to all who have had their BFP!!! That's wonderful news! It gives me hope! Been trying since June. Still nothing. I love this board and even though I don't post I love to read all your posts! Thanks ladies!

10 years ago

Good luck Mrs. Bishop hopefully this will be your month!

10 years ago

hi ladies , good to see every1 starting to get there BFP , not sure whats going on with me this cycle , my temps r crazy and i think i am gonna o or just did or am not atall , not sure , take a look if u like but we r bding almost everyday lol, gl ladies keep me posted

10 years ago

Tested this morning 12 DPO BFN feeling very discouraged. I haven't started my next cycle yet but just waiting for it to show up now. Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting get those BFP's ladies!

10 years ago

Got my BFP ladies I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited! I tested too early and thought for sure I was out for the month. It's amazing!

10 years ago

Ashley!!!!

Ladies.....don't give up!!!! God has good things in store for all of us!!!

I definitely get more action from CountdownToPregnancy than CountdowmMyPregnancy. I'm not leaving until I see all of us get 's.

This helps pass my time and not worry so much about every little thing.
My 1st appointment is February 14th. DH and I will be together 5 years on that day so it makes it extra special for us.

So far DH has told his mom and dad. I've told my very close friend (she's like a mother to me since losing my mom), my sis-in-law since we got to the same OB and I go to her appointments, my little brother, and my oldest son.

Will wait until U/S to tell anyone else.

After telling my little brother, he texted me and said, Our whole side of the family is knocked up. He's right. My sister is due June 2014, my sis-in-law is due July 2014, and I'm due Sept 2014.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Thank you gds3angls! Yes definitely ladies as soon as you get low and start to doubt it'll ever happen you may get a little miracle! I'm not leaving either! Every lady will get her BFP! Lots of baby dust your way ladies fingers crossed!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo