Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 260 Replies | Last Page

I got my lovely birthday gift of AF showing up today right on schedule unfortunately! So on to the next cycle. It's so crazy how we think we have our typical cycle symptoms figured out and then your body decides that it's not going to follow the rules anymore. I always have sore bb's before af and as soon as she shows up they stop hurting. That's happened to me multiple times now. I have new symptoms or not typical symptoms during a cycle and get excited only to be let down. Well she's here and my bb's are still sore so wth! This whole process is so confusing and frustrating. It's so hard to not get excited every cycle even though you know it may not have worked it could have and you just have to wait FOREVER to find out one way or another. It's an emotional roller coster that frankly I'm tired of being on. We've got until February and then it's back to the doctor to see if she can help us get pregnant since apparently we're not very good at doing it on our own! I'm just so tired of it all. I'm tired of tracking my temps and cm and every other thing and taking 5 pills a day that are suppose to help, tired of trying and failing, tired of getting excited and then being crushed month after month after month blah...that's the end of my pitty party ladies :D

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and a wonderful weekend too!

9 years ago

hi ladies sorry its been awhile since I checked in last I miss you all , baby girls doing good I have a hard time coming on here cuz I feel so horrible that so many of you are struggling still I know its hard it gets easier I promise try and relax and let things go and see where things go it will happen hope you all have a great weekend

9 years ago

Oh Ashley...I know what you mean. I waited awhile too after my miscarriage. I promise...stop doing all of that! Don't think about it and let nature take its course. I know it's easier said than done. That's what I had to do and BOOM I had a bfp. I know that's not the case for some couples and they have to seek other resources but when you sit back and think, you almost lose yourself in these charts and temps and forget about what really matters. I hope I don't offend. I remember apologizing to my DH because I became a robot during bd time because I wasn't focused on US. I was worried about laying in the right positions and propping myself up afterwards and I felt like a complete idiot. I promise after I stopped acting that way, we got our bfp and it came as a total surprise. Our minds can be cruel and play vicious games with us making us believe our bb's are sore or throw other symptoms in there to make us believe this is it. Ash, relax doll and I'll continue praying for your soon to be blessing!

Update from me...we find out Dec 8 what we're having!!!! I was on the bump with some other preggo women and omg they are sooooooo mean! I couldn't wait to come back to you gals!!

Mama...so glad everything is going great!!!

Talk to you all soon!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Mama so happy to hear baby girl is doing great! We've missed you too! Don't ever feel bad coming back and checking in. I'm so happy that you guys had your BFP's and I love to hear updates and how you all are doing!!!

Thanks Caridura! I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having I bet you can't wait!!! Sorry those ladies were mean :( I noticed on the count down my pregnancy website that no one really talks to one another or anything kinda strange. I know I do lose myself in all this tracking, OPK's, temping and all that. I'm definitely not temping this month I know that. I don't do it right or something idk. It just ends up confusing me. I'll prolly still do OPK's this month it gives me at least some idea of what my body is doing. Nope you don't offend me at all. I totally understand what you're saying. Hopefully I can relax more this cycle and we can just have fun!

Have a lovely Thanksgiving ladies! Talk to you all soon!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Not sure if anyone is still following and I'm so happy for everyone who has gotten their good news so far. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Still nothing here. Not even a blip. Tomorrow DH and I are taking a big step. I have my first consultation with Boston IVF. Not sure what the next step is but hopefully I will get some answers tomorrow instead of more questions.

I hope you all are well and am still so thankful that you ladies have been here over the past year to talk to!

9 years ago

Hi Mrs.Bishoff! I'm sorry to hear you haven't gotten your BFP yet. Happy to hear from you though :) I hope you get the answers you've been looking for when you go to the IVF doctor! I know how hard it is to keep waiting and hoping for that BFP. It's officially been a year since the miscarriage and a year and 4 month of TTC. I go back to my ob on the 23rd and if she doesn't help us figure out what's wrong this time I'm going to find another doctor. It seems everyone around me is pregnant including both of my sister in laws. So that's been an emotional stuggle for me. I'm learning to work my way through all the emotional crap and jealousy. So that's been it for me so far. Keep us posted about how your IVF consult! I hope you finally get the answers you deserve!

9 years ago

Awww, my ladies , u are all so wonderful , my heart hurts and my eyes well up when I hear this , ur fight has been much longer than mine was but u have all been there for me , I wish I could show you a pic of my princess , her faces would brighten up a blind man's day , lol .. I will be continously praying for u all , nice to hear the updates .. keep ur heads up ..

9 years ago

Aww Mama thank you! I'm glad to hear your little princess is doing well! I'm sure she can brighten anyone's day!! How is motherhood treating you? It sounds like you're very happy! Glad to hear from you!!!

9 years ago

Well my oldest is about to be 13 and my other 3 boys are going to be 10 , 8 , 3 .. we just had the year anniversary of the baby I mis miscarried .. I clean a lot , lol . Trying to sell tutus, headbands and bearfoot sandles, there so cute , I'm very greatfull to have my girl , ik u ladies would be happy either way . Our journeys are different and I always feel bad talking , I feel like I'm bragging .. I love u ladies , I hope so bad that u all get urs , ty from the bottom of my heart 4 being suck great friends

9 years ago

Omg auto correct , such great friends , such great friends .. Lmfao

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo