Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 260 Replies | Last Page

14dpo and bfn .. wtf.. i bd on time and dr dont think i have any problems preventing me from concieveing .. i am getting frusterated
..gl ladies

10 years ago

af came ..

10 years ago

Day 1: Just feeling sore all over. Stomach feels queasy. I know it's way too soon but I'm praying this is it.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Oh no mama! That had to show her face!! GL next cycle! Fx'd for u!

10dpo bbs still hurting bad...wet cm (sorry tmi). Some cramping in lower abdomen with some little shooting pains. I had some last tww so not trying to think to much into it. Then comes disappointment if I get a bfn. Just a few more days! I'm so tempted to test..aaagghhhh

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

gl ladies..and ty

10 years ago

9dpo and cari I'm having the same symptoms. Trying to ignore it! Don't want that bfn. Good luck ladies! Who is still waiting?

10 years ago

Blaaahhh I caved and tested this morning with 2MU! Bfn...I actually found another test so I'll leave for the weekend when af is due to arrive. Not a good feeling seeing just 1 line!

Fx'd for everyone still waiting! Mrs...ignore them as much as you can. I'm trying to keep busy & distracted...keyword TRYING! Lol

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

ik i took somany test and now af ..wtf

10 years ago

So I'm 3dpo (or at least think I am). After what I've experienced the past 2 days, I'm not sure if I miscalculated my O day. Lots of clear cm which I've had since 11/2/13. Started abdominal pain yesterday afternoon. Severe nausea this morning and heartburn too. Abdomen hurts worse today than yesterday. Not sure what to think or do. Had this happen back in July and tested Neg and AF came right on time.

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

bd again to be safe

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo