Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Tried to convince the DH to bd and he was not having it. Feeling discouraged

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

I caved this morning and took a test at 10dpo........ BFN. I must resist for the rest of this week but im feeling very discouraged.....

10 years ago

DH NEVER GETS IT .. CD3 NOW JUST WAITING TO TRY AGAIN.. GL I HOPE U GET DH TO BD AND I HOPE U GET UR BFP IN A FEW DAYS

10 years ago

Thank you and !!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

12dpo and having same symptoms although I had a wave of nausea hit me. Waiting impatiently. Still cramping weirdly. Trying not to think about it.

Mrs...I know the feeling of discouragement. Wait a few more days. There's still hope until the shows up!

Gds...seduce him! Lol

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

2dpo today. I have some slight cramping on the lower left side of my abdomen. Sore bb's and pretty tired even though I slept for 8 hours last night. I have had symptoms that seem like pregnancy symptoms when I came off of Nuvaring last time. It's so confusing, exciting and nerve racking all at the same time. Makes you feel a little crazy lol! But who knows maybe it'll work! We can hope! GL to everyone!

10 years ago

caridura84. on cd3 now ..ashley its to early to be preggers cuz u still have to wait for implantation and thats in 6 to 12 days on average , trust me i just went through the same thing and got my hopes up , not trying to bum u out but i have spent alot of time online to figure all this stuff out and i just dont want u to get ur hopes up yet.. give it a few days and dont be like me . i took like 20 test last cycle and just got af . wait atleast 12 days cuz even if u implant on day 12 it wont show up in ur pee for a few days . gl though i hope u get ur bfp

10 years ago

Thanks mama singsing! I stayed off of the nuvaring after my period last month because of some unexpected news. I came off of it before and had symptoms similar to what preg symptoms are supposed to be like that's what I was trying to say. When it happened the first time I thought I was pregs and was super excited only to be really let down. I built it up so much in my head. Anyways, now I know what to expect when coming off of it again so I don't get my hopes up too much at least. Good luck this next cycle I hope you get your soon too!

10 years ago

i hope ur get ur bfp .. let me know

10 years ago

So af is due today 15dpo and no signs of her at all. wet cm and bbs are still very sore and tender. Remember I said I had an extra hpt...well I didn't...so today I'll be hitting the dollar store to buy some. Wish me luck!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo