Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 260 Replies | Last Page

I'm at 10dpo today...... And I'm so not even thinking it worked. Should hear from the dr today to see if I O'd. Of course I tested this morning cuz I'm a poas addict! Negative. Feeling not so confident. :(

9 years ago

Mrs. Bishoff I'm a poas addict too! I tested yesterday and BFN booo. I hope your doctor gave you some good news yesterday. This whole thing is such a frustrating process. Who knew it would be so hard to get pregnant!? I certainly didn't.

I was feeling really good this month like mentally healed from the miscarriage finally. Then my sister-in-law announced that she was pregnant after having sex one time in the past 3 months while on an IUD and using a condom. She had a 50/50 chance of the baby surviving the IUD removal which, it did. She never really wanted children and was on the fence about having an abortion even after the baby survived the removal. She did end up deciding to keep the baby though. I put on a good face and I'm am happy for her. I think she'll be a good mom but, I'm still kind of like WTF ya know!? I'm jealous that's what it is I'm just crazy jealous. So of course I cried because apparently that's what I do. I work for a Children Services Agency so, I see people every day that truely should not be having children yet pop out baby after baby like it's no big deal. Mean while there are sooo many healthy, stable couples that would be amazing parents but, for some reason either can't have children or have trouble concieving. It blows my mind that that is just how the world works. I am surrounded at work and in my personal life of people either pregnant or just having their babies. It's been 5 months of trying since the miscarriage and still nothing. I'm just over it like, so incredibly frustrated and tired of trying. I could just cry all day long every day. I know it'll happen when it's supposed to happen like everyone says but, I can't seem to just relax and let it happen when it happens. Sorry for the big fat rant I don't feel like anyone but you ladies really understands how I'm feeling. Thank you for always listening to me and caring :)

9 years ago

Hey girls! Sorry I've been away. I needed a mental break and have stopped being addicted to trying sooooo hard! I realized that when I was pregnant last time I wasn't even trying! I kinda laughed and was shocked when I took a test.

Mrs. Bishoff...I hope and pray you do get your bfp!!! Let us know what doc says!

Ashley! We've been going through the same thing it feels like. I work with people too (rent apartments) and as I see these residents through the years they've popped out so many babies and I'm like wtf too!! So I definitely am with you there. All we can do is put our request in God's hands and let Him decide the right time.

I got my AF last month and just finished AF this month sooooo I don't even know where I'm at right now. I believe I should be ovulating soon. I'm just letting things happen and don't want bd with hubby to be just that. We almost forget that when we're trying so hard. Hope I don't offend anyone but that's how I feel. I'm just enjoying my marriage and the kids I do have. BUT if I get that bfp soon then of course I'll be leaping for joy! Lol.

In the meantime I'll be praying for my girls!!! We always do listen to each other and genuinely care. That's why I always come here and look for you all. :)

Where's Mama? Should be close to dd right??

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Yes Caridura you are so right! We just need to leave it up to him and he'll decide when the time is right. We have gone through a lot of the same things together. I'm saddened that you had to go through it. It is nice to have each other to talk to that knows how we feel. I really appreciate all of your encouragement and kind words. I appreciate all you ladies! I'm feeling better. I have good moments and dark ones. We will all get through this though. We all have to be meant to be mothers we have too good of a group here for that not to happen!

I think mama should be getting pretty close now!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to try to relax and do the same!

9 years ago

hello ladies , yes i am close , 2m to go , i been busy , working , getting ready for court with my ex , he has not seen our son i 2 months , taking care of my bro , he was in the hospital for alomost a month came home then i had to take him back sunday and now today , its been rough .. i been praying 4 u all , will post soon..

9 years ago

OMG! So while cleaning my room I found an unused hpt and said hmmm I have been feeling a little off let me take one for shits n giggles and could not believe my eyes there was a FAINT plus sign!!!! This was around 9dpo (11dpo now). Remember I wasn't keeping track so now I really don't know how far along I could be. So yesterday I went to the dollar store and bought two more and sure enough there was another line and was a little darker this time. I showed hubby and he's like it's really light. Ugh men. I went to look for a clear negative one from past cycles and showed him and all he said was hmm don't get too excited. I know he's part right but how could I not?!?! I've barely slept these last 2 nights. Lol I know I'm crazy!!

Wheeew ok there's my update. I wanted you girls to see the tests to help me but don't know how to upload it from this phone! Grrr says the file is too big.

How are you all?!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Ok I was able to post it! Tell me what u ladies think pls!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

OMG congratulations Caridura!!!!!!!!! Definitely a positive!I'm so excited for you! YAY! Men they are annoying so negative sometimes ugh lol! I would be ecstatic too! Ahh that's amazing I'm soo happy for you! You're definitely due some good news! How are you feeling!?

9 years ago

Thank u Ash...is it ok I call you Ash? Lol I feel like I know you! :)

I JUSS got my first round of nausea today. Maybe it was in my head but I definitely needed to lie down. Only thing I've really noticed is that I'm extremely sleepy. I can usually hang til 12-1 but for the past week I've been passing out around 9-10. If I could go to sleep earlier I probably would've!

I'm not going to tell anyone until I pass at least 12 weeks. We'll see if I hold up to that. Lol

How are you?! I know you're like a cycle ahead like when ur on AF mine would be due like a week later or so.

I thought I'd be a mess knowing I was preggo again because of last time but I have accepted what happened and I pray this bean sticks! Prayers prayers prayers!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Lol yes it is! I know I feel like i know you too! We've gone through a lot of the same stuff together. Maybe you'll be my good luck charm and I'll get my bfp this month. I already had a good feeling about our chances this month and then when I saw thay you got your bfp that just made me feel even better! I'm definitely praying for a sticky bean for you! I never got any real symptoms last time just a bit more tired than usual. I see nausea as a good sign lol. I thought the same thing waiting until we're in the safe zone before telling everyone the next time around but it's so hard to keep such happy news all to yourself. I don't know if I'll be able to wait the 12 weeks either lol! I'm good like I said I have a really good feeling about this month I'm in the tww now so we'll just have to wait and see. I made myself take a much more relaxed approach this month and just had a good time with my man lol! I'm so so happy for you! Keep me updated I love to hear how you're doing. I'm praying you have a sticky baby and happy n healthy pregnancy!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo