Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 260 Replies | Last Page

5dpo here .. nothing much going on here. yet i hope

10 years ago

4dpo! sore boobs never went away after o like they usually do....FX everyone!

10 years ago

Pretty sure I'm 1dpo. My chart's all over the place but a ClearBlue Easy digital ovulation test gave me a smiley face on Friday. Saturday, no smiley. We bd'd a few times before the surge but my husband scheduled a doc appointment...which includes a semen analysis...for Monday afternoon. Rule number one for SA - no ejaculating for 2 to 5 days before. I wanted to Chuck Norris kick him in the head for scheduling it for that day!

So, since I'm in a tentative two week wait I thought I'd jump in. At the very least, I could cheer you ladies on. Baby dust all around!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

ty . 7dpo and still i think its neg . just a light light test line but it could be from trigger or clomid but i did start to gag this morning

10 years ago

Yup 1dpo today!!!! Very anxious as this is my first time ovulating since I got pregnant with my son in 2011!!!!! Baby dust ladies!!

for a

10 years ago

Now on day 4....I think I'm going to start using OPK's in a couple of days to see if the test line gets darker by the day so I'll have something to hold me until it's time to take a preg test. Too obsessive?

10 years ago • Post starter

jgirl1 . i took a preg test this morn and that was a cheap one i got a clearblue plus, i am having a hard time waiting good luck

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! I should be 3-4 dpo today. Not sure if I ovulated Friday or Saturday. Definitely one of those 2 days. Let the longest 2 week wait begin! Lol! Sending lots to all.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

ty and for u to

10 years ago

Hello ladies!
Thought I would join in. 2 dpo today and keeping my fingers crossed. Boy do I hate tww!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo