Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 260 Replies | Last Page

from 1 poas addict to another , i feel ya , i have took like 20 hcg test this cycle lol. 13dpo and bfn still . before o my temp was in the 97s after its been in the 98s it dropped for a few days but not below cover line . so idk . no af but i feel like i could go either way ..gl

10 years ago

9dpo and I haven't tested yet! I'm afraid of a disappointment. Trying to hold off 6 more days but not sure if I can wait that long! I have one test shouting at me to use it! Lol.

Mama - Fx'd for u!!

Jgirl - We are on the same days so don't lose hope!

and let's get that

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

ty same to u .. hope we all get a bfp soon

10 years ago

Yikes! Today is 7dpo for me.... I'm itching to start testing but I'm trying super hard to hold off! I hate the disappointment of the dreaded BFN. How are we going to keep busy for so many more days!?!?!?

10 years ago

I know just what you mean! I'm 7dpo too and those stupid tests in the bathroom are calling my name! Must...resist...temptation!!!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

i just got 2 more hcg test .. help meeeeeeeee

10 years ago

No, mama!! Dooooooonnnn'ttttt!!

Lol!! I'm a POAS addict, too. So hard to restrain, huh?

Should I jump through the screen and hold you down?

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

10 years ago

It's so hard not to test. You want to know now. Good or bad it's the waiting that is torture!!!

10 years ago

Oh, I know! I buy those internet cheapie opk strips and all of those packs came with 10 pregnancy tests. I'd estimate there are about 40 pg tests in the bathroom singing my name. They sound like a dang choir. Lol!

10 years ago

Haha! I have only one!! So I need to make try to wait a little closer to af time. Only 6 days away! Yikes seems like a year from now!! Never used the Internet cheapies...hmmm i should start investing lol

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo