Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 260 Replies | Last Page

also aurora will be here sometime within the next 2 weeks by the 8th 4sure i will get a c-sec

9 years ago

HI! I am Heather....I am only 5dpo and the waiting is terrible! I am getting married the day before my period is due...I think I will take a test the day of my wedding...lol

9 years ago

How do I add pics

9 years ago

Mama - Is Aurora here?! I'm so excited.

Ashley - I'll keep praying for a bfp. Don't lose hope!!! Keep us updated.

I've been on this nausea and vomiting roller coaster. I'm 12 weeks and baby is doing great! I was a little melancholic because this Sept 24 was my due date for my bean I lost back in Feb. It is also DH's birthday so I stayed preoccupied with other things.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

She's here but I'm not sure how to po
st a picture

9 years ago

Mama thank you! I know it will I'm just frustrated. I'll work my way through it. I'm not sure if you can post pictures to forums on here. I know you can do pregnancy tests and such but I don't think just regular pictures. You may be able to change your profile picture to a picture of baby Aurora! Not positive though.

Heather how'd it go? Did you get your BFP? Hope you had a wonderful wedding day!

Cari thank you! Aww I know how you feel. I'm glad you were able to keep some what occupied. Sometimes that's all that helps. I'm so happy to hear baby is doing well! I hope you're nausea and vomiting subside; I'm sure that's miserable.

I have an appointment scheduled with my OB October 28th. We're going to go over my blood work and discuss infertility. I'll let you ladies know what I find out. Today I am 3 DPO so we'll see. I should know by the 23rd one way or another.

9 years ago

I am on CD 9 I'll start my opk's tomorrow. I'm also temping and I'll be doing cm checks too. My appointment went well. She said that I'm ovulating and all of my bloodwork came back normal so that was nice to hear. She said if I haven't conceived by February to come back. We'll discuss what to do at that point since February is technically a year of trying since that's when I had the miscarriage. I have a good feeling about November I'm hoping I'll be right. The 20th is my birthday and that's the day my period is due so it'd be an awesome birthday present to find out we were pregnant! Plus the baby would be due the month that my man and I met. So I'm hoping for some good luck this cycle! I hope all my ladies are doing well!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! It looks like I'm 1 dpo today. I had a solid smiley opk on Wednesday so that covered Thursday too. We were dtd and then on Friday I had a positive dip stick opk too so more dtd. I ended up having my temp jump this morning so I ovulated yesterday I guess from what I understand. This is the first time temping where I think I actually understand when I ovulated and my temps weren't completely all over the place. So I really hope that we caught the egg this time but, I'm not sure with our beding if we really did all that we could this cycle. It's hard when you miss days that you know you should've beded GRR! We're going to dtd today too so hopefully we get it done!

How is everyone doing?

9 years ago

Hey Ash!! I'll keep my fingers x'd and praying for u!!!!! I'm doing better with the nausea...only now I'm getting major migraines but I've had them my whole life it just seems sooooo much worse though. I'll be 17 weeks this Wednesday and I felt my first flutter this past Saturday! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! I can't wait for you to get your bfp! Keep us posted!

Mrs.bishoff has anyone heard from her?

Mama I hope baby aurora is doing great!!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Caridura! Yay I'm glad to hear it. Sorry about the migraines though that's definitely no picnic either! AWWW that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I bet that was an amazing feeling! Are you planning to find out what you're having or are you going to wait until baby is born? I'm so excited and happy for you! Hopefully the migraines will go away VERY soon!

No I haven't heard from her in a while.

I thought I ovulated Saturday according to my temps because it jumped Sunday and stayed up Monday but, this morning dropped down again. Sooo confusing. Sunday night I started to feel sick and by Monday it was full blown so, I'm guessing that's why my temp jumped before. I took another ovulation test today and it kind of looks positive but, not sure. I posted a pic to get some opinions. According to my chart it's saying I ovulated on Friday the 7th so we'll see how it goes maybe I haven't even ovulated yet. Who knows!? lol.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo