Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 260 Replies | Last Page

That's great news mama congratulations!!! So happy you finally got your baby girl! Hope you are feeling well!

Mrs. Bishoff I hope that you have finally gotten the answers you needed and can get you BFP soon! I'll be praying for you!

10 years ago

Hey my ladies! Congrats mama on your baby girl!! How exciting!

We haven't tried again. I think hubby is scared. I brought it up once and he got mad and then he said he doesn't want to see me go through that again. I understand him but I want my baby!!! We'll see what happens.

So nice to talk to you girls again!

Mrs. B. Good luck on the chlomid. Fingers x'd for u.

Ashley how are you?!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

I'm doing ok. We've been trying since the miscarriage and nothing yet. I get frustrated every time my period comes I think even more so than when we began trying in the first place. I do fine up until my period comes and then I get frustrated that I'm not pregnant. It brings back all the emotions from the miscarriage again. On top of that I get discouraged and sad looking on facebook and seeing person after person annoucing their pregnancy. There has been at least 2 people that just announced their pregnant with a due date so very close to what mine would have been and it just makes you sad. Like that should be me too I should be 4 months along now too but I'm not. It's not a very good feeling and makes you almost ashamed of your feelings because you're happy for them and yet jealous yet nobody really knows or understands what you're going through. A few of our family members know and a couple of close friends but they don't really understand it either. You girls are my rock. I feel like I can come here and pour my heart out, be jealous, be angry and not be judged or pitied. I feel like with you guys that I don't have to pretend to be over the miscarriage like I do with everyone else. I know I will get pregnant again like everyone says but that doesn't make it easier waiting for the new pregnancy when I was already pregnant and it was taken away. It means a lot to me that we are all here for one another. I wish you all the best in the world!

10 years ago

ash , i know exactly how u feel , i didnt get preggers till the month after my due date , ik that it not a encouraging thing but after trying for 6m i realized my mind and body needed to be in a better place , i think my body was not ready because my mind was lying saying i was better but i wasnt , i finally gave up trying so hard and it happen, so many people told me that would happen but i couldnt listen 4 the life of me , i didnt understand and was so mad at all the pregger ladies even though i was happy 4 them i hated them , its wrong but i kept telling myself but its a process , a long one but just try not to try so hard , i cried every cycle , i never herd the last babies heart beat so now i cry when i hear this ones , i do believe everything happens 4 a reason , not sure what the twisted f-up reason was but my dr says something was wrong with the preg and my body knew , that the miscarrage saved me from more hurt later , i want to thank u ladies from the bottom of my heart for helping me get through that time and being happy for me now , i will forever love u all , u were my rock and will forever be my hearts , i can only pray u all get to enjoy a healthy pregnancy , ik it will happen , just keep ur heads up, ur hearts open and ur minds focused , u all helped me and i will be here 4 u , i feel i can not leave this page till we r all happy , love u ladies , u r not alone

10 years ago

Thank you mama!

10 years ago

got my test results back about the genetic testing for downs and baby is still a girl and she is fine , my aurora josephine is doing good , ty my friends

10 years ago

Aww that's great news mama so happy for you!!!

10 years ago

Wonderful news!! Yay!!!

10 years ago

Started my period today. My body tricked me, thought i might actually pregnant this month. Oh well CD1 again maybe next month, who knows. How is everyone doing?

9 years ago

Oh Ashley sorry to hear that! Don't give up my friend.

Well we are officially trying again! Hubby was trying to avoid it but he said he couldn't any longer and caught on to my hints. He got me a puppy which I'm in love with but I want my baby! Haha. I've been thru 2 cycles so hopefully I'll get preggo this cycle. I'm ovulating early next week so we are I'm excited and nervous at the same time!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo