Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 260 Replies | Last Page

I think i'm 2dpo. Yesterday I woke up with a mild backache. Never happens, today is less noticeable but still there. I also have been SO gassy this past week with a bubbly tummy. I took a 3 hour nap today (I never nap) not sure if I'm just tired or if its symptoms. My lower abdomen has felt weird as well for the past 3 days like slight twinges and pulling. Don't know if this is early symptoms or if it's all in my head.

9 years ago

Hi Kmaurer! Welcome! I would give it a few days and see how your symptoms progress. It's hard sometimes to distinguish when we want that bfp so bad that our minds start playing tricks on us. Trust we all have gone through it in here! Let us know how you're feeling over the next few days! Good luck!!

I have been suuuuuuuuuper sleepy! Sore bbs. Only felt nauseous yesterday. I have to schedule my appt but haven't yet.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Omg hello there nausea!!! I've forgotten this feeling and don't really welcome it! I'm miserable...lol how are the rest of my ladies doing?! I went to my first appt and everything's good and have my first scan next Tuesday. Hopefully lil bean is growing!!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

awesome on the 1st apt .. im 31 days away from a c-sec , im exosted ... happy to hear ur doing well , how is every1 else

9 years ago

Aww Caridura sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hopefully the nausea will pass quickly! So glad to hear everything is going well and your first scan is coming up! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Mama you're soo close I bet you can't wait to meet your little girl!! I'm very happy for you and can't wait to hopefully see pictures of your little miracle!

I'm on CD12 so waiting to ovulate. I'm using the OPK's with the smiley faces this month to help me pinpoint when I'm actually ovulating since I've pretty much been quessing this whole time. I tried other OPK's but they're hard for me to determine whether they're positive or not. These new ones just tell you straight up yes, no and your peak. So I'm excited to know around when I will actually ovulate. We'll see how it goes :)

9 years ago

These Clear Blue advanced digital OPK tests seem to be pretty acurate so far. I had 4 days of flashing smiley faces (high fertility) and today I got the solid smiley face (peak fertility)!!! So according to the directions I can ovulate anywhere from 24 - 36 from this morning! If I ovulate this late in all of my cycles no wonder I haven't gotten pregnant again... Today is CD 20 so my man and I will be DTD all weekend lol! Sorry if TMI. I'm excited to know at least an esitmate of when I ovulate! My man thought that the smiley OPK test this morning was a pregnancy test...he was all flustered "What is this! What does this mean?" LOL! Hoping to get my BFP this month! How has everyone been doing?

9 years ago

Yay! Hope y'all got your dancin on this weekend!!

Hmmm how can I put this...nausea nausea nausea and vomiting vomiting vomiting. I have killer abs! Lol...it seems to start at night too just when I want to sleep! I've been super exhausted too. All I want to do is sleep. First scan was great!! 163 bpm and everything looked great!

Ash- can't wait to see your bfp soon!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Cari!!! We did, not as much as I wanted to because he hung out with his friends and sister so he didn't come home the one night but we bd'd so we'll see. I hope this is it! I'm 4 dpo no symptoms yet. Aw Cari sorry you have all the nausea and vomiting I'm sure that's no picnic :( I'm soo happy your scan went great!!!!! Hopefully the nausea and vomiting will subside soon! Can't wait to hear all of your new experiences and milestones!

9 years ago

AF arrived today. October makes it a year TTC. October is also the month that our first baby was due. Not looking forward to this coming month. I'm wondering what's wrong with me that we haven't concieved again yet. I'm going to see if I can get into the obgyn to see if they can do something to help us. I'm not sure how much more i can take anymore.

I hope all my ladies are doing wonderfully! Cari I hope that nausea has subsided and you're feeling better! Mama should have her little girl by now!

9 years ago

ashley , i tried 4 7 months after we lost ours and i finally got my bfp the month after ours was due , sometimes ur bady needs to get past that point i think , gl ... it sucks ik but it will happen 4 u too ..

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo