Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 8

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

295 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 295 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the cyber hug Melissa:) I am very happy that she changed her mind but even my brother says he is afraid that he may have fell for a nut job, so, she may just hit rock bottom and change her mind again. They will do abortion in Canada up to 20 weeks so I won't feel 100% until she reaches that point.

Rockermama- With all my pregnancies (I have a son who is 3) I never tested positive until 12 dpo. And even though I know that, I still test ealier haha, I can't help it. I never test earlier than 9dpo and will only do that if I have a FRER on hand but usually 11dpo is the norm. When do you usually test? And do twins run in your family?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Felurian, I LOVE this site. I used fertility friend before, but it wasn't as neat. I hope your blood test gives you answers! It sucks when there is something off, but not know is way worse.

Hopeful, I hope if she changes her mind, she does it by signing over the rights to your brother AFTER the baby is born. And twins run in my sister in laws family. I wish mine! Lol. This will be the first set. I started testing yesterday morning with the dollar tree ones. I figure the little cheap ones, no biggie to waste them. Since it took so long to conceive last time, I don't have my hopes up much, but it is fun to test!

I got my email for my online chart. My progesterone level was 19.6!

It said:
FEMALE REFERENCE RANGE:
Follicular Phase: 0.2-1.5
Ovulation phase: 0.8-3.0
Luteal Phase: 1.7-27.0
Postmenopausal: 0.1-0.8

So I am definitely in ovulation range. I am wondering how fast progesterone increases. Since I didn't have a positive opk, I still have no clue when I ovulated. Tuesday November 27th was when I had the ultrasound and I hadn't ovulated. Then this Tuesday(the 4th) was the blood work that showed 19.6. I am wondering if since it was so high, I did ovulate on Wednesday the 28th.

I over think things, lol. I just like to know what is going on.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

When you guys did a trigger shot did your temps rise right away? I did ovidrel on Wednesday and my temps still aren't really that high... I'm just getting nervous that I didn't ovulate. Is that possible??

11 years ago

It's very rare to not ovulate after a trigger shot. Usually ovulation happens about 24-48 hours after the shot. The hcg can mess with your temps, and can give false positives on OPKs after ovulation. Are you going to get a progesterone check at 7dpo? Aside from an ultrasound, that's really the only way to know for sure that you ovulated, and even that's not a set in stone result. There was a girl on here before who got told she didn't ovulate, but that very same cycle gave her a BFP. If you are doing time BDing, just keep at it every other day to make sure that you catch the egg if it happened to release after 48 hours.

I'm wishing you lots of luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies Hope all is Well! Haven't read up on any updates yet will get to that soon. Sorry I've been MIA!
I am DPO 14 still I call it NEGATIVE HPT's because I keep getting the SAME shade of faint shadow line visible to my eyes and husband eyes. I was hoping It would get darker but since 12 DPO it's maybe got more noticeable but not much.It turns to a dark purple brown around 7 min when time frame is only 10 mins. On Wondfo IC's
I feel AF symptoms but mostly a pulling in ovaries not cramps.It's a pulling feeling. (o)Y(o)'s are still enlarged and very sore,Nipples not so sore.(they were only sore DPO1-4)
This was my last and 3rd cycle of Clomid. I was gonna ask DH to help me purchase FertileCM&FertileAide but I do not know if I should at least wait a month to take them or what.
I am CD30 DPO 14...Fertility Friend said POSSIBLE triphasic chart pattern,which I know"Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, progesterone, the hormone responsible for raising your temperature after ovulation, generally peaks in the middle of your luteal phase and this can cause this kind of pattern whether or not you are pregnant."
SOOO that's not any "SIGN"LOL but it is my FIRST "POSSIBLE triphasic chart pattern" Which is a GOOD sign IMO
Sorry for such a long update blah blah blah about my cycle ordeal

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Hey ladies Hope all is Well! Haven't read up on any updates yet will get to that soon. Sorry I've been MIA!
I am DPO 14 still I call it NEGATIVE HPT's because I keep getting the SAME shade of faint shadow line visible to my eyes and husband eyes. I was hoping It would get darker but since 12 DPO it's maybe got more noticeable but not much.It turns to a dark purple brown around 7 min when time frame is only 10 mins. On Wondfo IC's
I feel AF symptoms but mostly a pulling in ovaries not cramps.It's a pulling feeling. (o)Y(o)'s are still enlarged and very sore,Nipples not so sore.(they were only sore DPO1-4)
This was my last and 3rd cycle of Clomid. I was gonna ask DH to help me purchase FertileCM&FertileAide but I do not know if I should at least wait a month to take them or what.
I am CD30 DPO 14...Fertility Friend said POSSIBLE triphasic chart pattern,which I know"Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant. But many do not. Likewise, your chart does not need to show this kind of pattern for you to be pregnant. Whether or not you are pregnant, progesterone, the hormone responsible for raising your temperature after ovulation, generally peaks in the middle of your luteal phase and this can cause this kind of pattern whether or not you are pregnant."
SOOO that's not any "SIGN"LOL but it is my FIRST "POSSIBLE triphasic chart pattern" Which is a GOOD sign IMO
Sorry for such a long update blah blah blah about my cycle ordeal

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I've been MIA... Been busy with job interviews, and my current job. I'm just sooo tired and all I wanna do is sleep but I never can fall asleep. I'm not pregnant I'm still waiting to ovulate. Today I start my new shift at work... Which is the 7-3pm shift. I'm so happy bout that. Now all I need is a fulltime job too and my BFP on Christmas Day. Good luck to u ladies...

Gl
Myers have u tried testing on a frer? I may get a better answer.., to me a line is a line... I would take that as pg.. Unless ur using a blue dye test... Then be skeptical

<a href=

11 years ago

Got my positive opk this morning, iui scheduled for tomorrow. Dh goes in nice and early. Fingers crossed that he has good numbers, he's got a nasty cold so I'm hoping that doesn't mess up his numbers.

11 years ago

IWANNABAMOMMY: I've been pondering a Frer Just was hoping If it was a true positive it would have by now gotten darker & more noticeable.But guess for a true answer I will have to get one or continue to wait for AF! Since I have PCOS being late is Erratic lol

Sorry for the double post! CountDown froze on me earlier and wouldn't post.

11 years ago

Genni, test on a FRER! I saw your test pictures a few days ago, and I think it looks positive! It doesn't have to get darker super fast. I think two days without difference in line isn't a bad thing. HCG doubles around every 48 hours, so it can take a while for the numbers to get higher and show a dark line.

GL Lauramarie!!! I hope your IUI goes well tomorrow and that your DH has really good numbers.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo